Ferrari F50 is $575,000

Discussion in '1996 Lamborghini Diablo VTTT' started by emmanuel, Aug 10, 2002.

1. the ferrari f50 is better and more expensive than this lambourghini, people learn tha ferrari is the best and cannot be uvorpassed. ferrari scuderia pininfarina is the best company to build cars so learn.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Ferrari F50 is $575,000

How about you learn this is the LAMBORGHINI VTTT forum NOT THE FERRARI F50 forum. Another thing lamborghini is the best car manufacturer. yeah some cars are faster(not many) but dont have the pazzaz that lamborghini has. the murc has 580hp but can still beet cars with 800+ horsepower. Learn you wanna talk abot ferrari go to ferrari forums. NOT HERE!!!

3. f.......k you the lambotghini is faster then the f50

every person know that the lamborghini is much faster then the ferrari.
    the fastest lambotghini can go up to 390 kph with no car tunning.
    with the car tunning she can go 480 kph or faster .and if you don't belive me ask someboy who know about cars so don't think that ferrari is faster.....

4. Re: Ferrari F50 is $575,000

Funny How it costs more yet gets to 60 slower then the lambo and cant go as fast either. And has no where near the capabilities of this car.

5. Re: Ferrari F50 is $575,000

Funny How it costs more yet gets to 60 slower then the lambo and cant go as fast either

yea that is funny isnt it<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Ferrari F50 is $575,000

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from emmanuel</i>
    <b>the ferrari f50 is better and more expensive than this lambourghini, people learn tha ferrari is the best and cannot be uvorpassed. ferrari scuderia pininfarina is the best company to build cars so learn.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

you need to put t in the ferrari F50 form...<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Ferrari F50 is $575,000

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from EandE</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from emmanuel</i>
    <b>the ferrari f50 is better and more expensive than this lambourghini, people learn tha ferrari is the best and cannot be uvorpassed. ferrari scuderia pininfarina is the best company to build cars so learn.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

you need to put t in the ferrari F50 form...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

really.....<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Ferrari F50 is $575,000

you think that ferrari is better and yet it has had almost 15 years more to design a better car and yet it hasnt done it.what does that tell you about ferrari.

9. Re: Ferrari F50 is $575,000

OK U THINK THAT LAMBORGHINIS R BETTER THEN FERRARIS, I LIKE BOTH BUT REALLY, FERRARIS TEAR APART LAMBORGHINIS, ALL U MANS SEEM 2 THINK ABOUT IS TOP SPEED, A FERRARI KF50 WILL LEAVE ANY LAMBORGHINI BEFORE IT CAN REACH ITS TOP SPEED SO WAT USE WILL THE TOP SPEED BE??? ALSO U 4GET TO REMEMBA THAT FERRARIS HAVE BEEN RATED BEST SUPERCAR MANUFACTUROR IN EVERY SINGLE BRITISH CRITIC MAGAZINE AND MOST OF EUROPES ASWELL, FERRARI F355 IS SAID 2 BE THE GREATEST CAR OF ALL TIME. I LOVE THIS DIABLO BUT FERRARI F50 IS BETTER, THE QUALITY IS BETTER LOOKS ARE BETTER AND HANDLING, (550 MARANELLO IS BEST HANDLER EVER SAYS ITALY, N ITS A FERRARI) IT WOULD WHOOP DIS CAR IN ANY TRACK, THE STANDARD DIABLO WASNT EVEN ABLE TO COMPETE WIV AN ASTON MARTIN V8 VANTAGE SO WAT CHANCE HAS IT GOT AGAINST A FERRARI F50 OR KF50??? REST MY CASE UNLESS SUM1 REPLIES<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Ferrari F50 is $575,000

The ferrari f50 is not 575k. i bought mine for around 16 dollars at a flea market in tanzania while on an expedition to find king meegoococks secret gold. me and this amazon women started to drink our own piss. i declared, "wow, this is good piss" then she said that she had poisoned her piss, knowing full well i would drink it. i calmly stood up, placed my hand on her throat. and cut off her arms and bashed in her head with a small gopher i had salvaged from an underwater bunker on my sea expedition with miguel. miguel was my comapnion from 67-74 on all my adventures. but that is a tale for another time. perhaps the mclaren f1

11. Re: Ferrari F50 is $575,000

first of all LAMBORGHIN IS THE BEST CAR SO YOU BETTER LEARN THAT AND LAMBORGHINI IS THE BEST CAR MANUFACTUROR EVER , THEIR BEST IS ENGINES AND Transmission WHICH IS BASICLY THE CAR IT SELF , AND IF YOU KNOW
    LAMBORGHIN IS 1000 TIMES BETTER , FASTER , MORE POWERFUL AND CHEAPER
    THAN F-50 , BETTER IN HANDLING , SUSPENSION , GAS MIALGE AND A LOT MORE PLUS WE ALREADY TESTED THE LAMBORGHINI DIABLO AND THE FERRARI AND COLLECTED A LOT OF INFO ABOUT BOTH ,AND THE LAST RESULT WAS LAMBORGHINI DIABLO , AND I AM NOT SAYING THAT THE FERRARI IS A BAD CAR BUT WHEN IT COMES TO DIABLO , DIABLO IS THE BEST OVER ALL , AND ACCORDING TO A REP FROM FERRARI THAT I MET AT FERRARI'S DEALER HE SAID BY HIM SELF THAT F50 IS NOT BETTER THAN THE DIABLO , AND HE WOULD PICK THE DIABLO HIMSELF IF HE WANT TO LOOK FOR THE PERFORMANCE AND THE POWER . <!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Ferrari F50 is $575,000

Is this a real car that is actually purchaseable? could one buy this car anywhere? or is it just a decked out diablo?<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Ferrari F50 is $575,000

You can buy it, you have to sell everything you owne just about but you can buy it<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Ferrari F50 is $575,000

honestly, if someone was half-decently smart, they wouldnt spend 575,000 dollars on a car that. Dont get me wrong, i think its a great car, but 575k is a little much.

15. Re: f.......k you the lambotghini is faster then the f50

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from liav12</i>
    <b>every person know that the lamborghini is much faster then the ferrari.
    the fastest lambotghini can go up to 390 kph with no car tunning.
    with the car tunning she can go 480 kph or faster .and if you don't belive me ask someboy who know about cars so don't think that ferrari is faster.....</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    You serious? I would love to see a Lambo running at 480kph...That would beat the highspeed record.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Ferrari F50 is $575,000

The Koenig F50 delivers 828HP...and is far most light than the Diablo
    A stock Diablo 1996 weights around 1600kg
    A stock F50 wieghts 1230kg

So the koenig F50 is lighter and more powerfull.

Of course the Diablo has a higher top speed , but it's useless on a race track , the car won't have time to reach it.

That doesn't mean at all the Diablo is a bad car , it's the opposite

17. Re: Ferrari F50 is $575,000

A Koenig armageddon F50 cost like 800,000 dollars, A similar diablo would cost alot less than that so if you want performance per dollar a turbo diablo would be the way to go!