Ferrari Hamann F40 Vs Ferrari koenig F50

Discussion in '1994 Hamann F40' started by ferrari_boy, Aug 9, 2002.

1. MAKE A CHOICE FROM THESE TWO IF YOU CAN!

2. Re: Ferrari Hamann F40 Vs Ferrari koenig F50

VERY tough choice... but i think i would prefer the open-air F50. i've only seen an F40 ONCE on the road, it was an amazing experience =], but i think the F50 is more closely linked to F1 racing tech.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Ferrari Hamann F40 Vs Ferrari koenig F50

the F-40,50, etc. are cars that Ferrari makes to basically legalize a F-1 car for street use. they also have the most technology than any other Ferrari in them. there is about a 10 year difference between the 40 and 50 and the 50 and soon the 60 (FX) so obviously the newer one is gonna have better looks/technology. the F-40 was way ahead of its time and then came the F-50. i know a guy that has both the F-40 and the F-50 but haven't gotten a chance to go to his house to see them yet... i can't wait till i do... im gonna have to bring a rag to wipe the drool off both of them. personally i would take the F-50 but when the F-60 comes out it will easily take the place of all the others.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Ferrari Hamann F40 Vs Ferrari koenig F50

i agree with the first part. yer friend must be loaded to have both, but the f60 and f50 will never take the place of the f40

5. Re: Ferrari Hamann F40 Vs Ferrari koenig F50

I like the F40 more than the F50...
    But Hamann screwed up this F40, I'm going with the F50 Koenig instead...<!-- Signature -->

6. #6 bob777, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  7. Re: Ferrari Hamann F40 Vs Ferrari koenig F50

The f40 is better in everyway. The f40 is the best car ever made in my oppinion!

8. Re: Ferrari Hamann F40 Vs Ferrari koenig F50

doesnt the kornig f50 burn the hamann performancewise?

9. Re: Ferrari Hamann F40 Vs Ferrari koenig F50

F40 all the way. I like it more because it acts more like a F1 car and drives more like a F1 car