Ferrari needs something.. NEW

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari 575M Maranello' started by luekevin, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Ferrari needs something.. NEW

The f-60 is gonna kick every car in the whole wide world....that doesnt sound like an intelligent person would say. Have u actually seen the crap?? The front is so dame long, the whole car just looks weird and out of proportion......if u want good looking cars, go look at SLR vision.

And yea aussie!! i agree, this 575 does look too plain.

2. Like the F60 for example... its different... this is a 550 with a 5.7 ltr V12.. it looks elegant, sure, but its a bit bland... what happened to the old Ferrari curves... :(

Still, nice car.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Ferrari needs something.. NEW

Bro a ferrari is a ferrai! they all look great not matter what, all ferrari did in this case was up grade it thats what the M stands 4, so they had to change the name because of the bigger engine. The F60 is going to kick every car in the whole wide world!!!!!!

4. Re: Ferrari needs something.. NEW

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Aussie HSV</i>
    <b>Like the F60 for example... its different... this is a 550 with a 5.7 ltr V12.. it looks elegant, sure, but its a bit bland... what happened to the old Ferrari curves... :(

Still, nice car.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

hmm... well, let's consider ferrari history.

how long was the testarossa body produced? i see...

how long was the 308/328 body used? hmmmm....

bottom line, the Maranello design hasnt been around nearly as long as some of the best-selling of ferrari's cars, and since the maranello/now-575M is such a contender, there's probably no reason to find something NEW.

-heh, if you want something new, its called the 360 Modena. quality sports car, check it out, definately one of my faves.<!-- Signature -->