Ferrari New F620 GT To Debut On February 29

Discussion in 'European Cars' started by V8stangman, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Oh God, a true man regarding info.
    do you spend all your troll schooling learning how to fall over on grass instead of reading
    ugh

2. Oh God, a true man regarding info.
    ugh

3. Oh God, a true man regarding info.

4. yeah but what do you bring to the table
    nothing
    carry on scrub
    you know NOTHING

5. omg cant wait anymore where is it already

6. Euro cars are the new indies

7. basically.

8. #33 Tipo F130A, Feb 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    First photo apparently. Based on that it's actually better looking than I expected, maybe better looking than the 599.

http://jalopnik.com/5888019/

9. #34 Tipo F130A, Feb 24, 2012
    http://www.autoblog.com/2012/02/24/this-is-the-new-2013-ferrari-f620-gt-plus-specs/

We're about five days away from when Ferrari will officially unveil the F620 GT, the front-engine/rear-drive V12-powered successor to its 599 GTB. As usual, the Internet can't wait.

An image of the F620 GT was published today on GTSpirit.com, who claims it was sent to them by a reader. The timing was fortuitous, as we also have an image of the F620 GT, supplied to us by sources who have seen the car in person. While not an official rendering of the F620 GT from Ferrari, it's the best look yet at what will be unveiled on February 29.

Our friends at eGarage.com were also nice enough to provide some specs, which come directly from Ferrari. The F620 GT's 6.3-liter V12 will produce 740 horsepower and 690 pound-feet of torque, making it the most powerful twelve-cylinder engine ever made by Ferrari. With a redline of 8,700 rpm, this powerplant will move the Italian grand tourer to 60 miles per hour in 3.1 seconds and 100 mph in 8.3 seconds. It's also lighter, lower and shorter than the 599 it's replacing.

With five days still left to go before Ferrari officially debuts the F620 GT, expect the Internet to continue digging.

10. Either that torque figure is wrong, or it's produced pretty low down in the rev range and really trails off. A high revving engine with that much torque should be producing a higher HP figure. Also doesn't seem especially likely for that displacement. 690 N m seems more likely.

11. Once again an awful design. It cant really be that difficult to make a pretty car can it?

12. i like the 612-ishness in there

13. Ugh

14. not liking the ff grill or some of the sculpting lines but it has a good shape. i like to see first non pr issued photos (ex: supercars.net geneva gallery) before i start to decide if i like a cars looks or not. i'm assuming i won't see it in person for a long long time.

15. #40 Veyronman, Feb 24, 2012
  16. lol

17. Not all my car thread posts are bad attempts at trolling. I also have poorly articulated opinions. I just think a lot of cars look stupid in company release pictures and i want to see how it looks when its more "natural."

18. I just can't get excited about Ferraris anymore. They never make anything that truly captivates me anymore. The 458 is pretty good, but it's been since the 355 that there was a Ferrari I really loved.

19. Hot!!! This is a great design for a GT car. Much more aggressive than I thought Luca would allow.

20. Don't worry, you're only interested in techo spaceships little boys dream about on posters in there bedrooms.

The F70 is coming and from what I've been told its going to be one hell of a techo spaceship ride that will scream for people to beg and look.

21. #46 RLQ, Feb 24, 2012
    Not very exciting looking.

22. lotta Karma in there. Also it's #$%#ing ugly

23. they took to much from the front of the Fat ****

24. #49 Big Rob, Feb 25, 2012
    stupid looking car

25. its just a 599 with an FF nose grafted on