Ferrari racing days at Budapest

Discussion in 'Events' started by ajzahn, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Maranello (Modena), 27th August 2008 - The Hungaroring, Budapest is preparing to host this weekend's Ferrari Racing Days, which will see the F430 cars take part in the fifth round of Italian and European series of the Ferrari Challenge Pirelli Trophy and the historic cars compete in the third round of the Shell Ferrari Historic Challenge. The programme also provides the opportunity to see in action the historic single-seaters run by the F1 Clienti department of Maranello: driving one of the 17 cars - an ex-Barrichello F2003-GA, will be Frenchman Guillaume Moreau, currently leading the GT1 class in the Le Mans Series.

Going into the Hungarian round, Nicola Gianiberti heads the Italian series of the Ferrari Challenge Pirelli Trophy on 209 points, while Benedetto Marti is the leading gentleman driver in the Shell Cup on 187 points. In the European one-make series, Austria's Phillip Baron currently leads the Pirelli Trophy on 175 points and Michael Cantillon tops the Shell Cup classification on 152 points.

The event gets underway on Friday 29 August with the first three rounds of free practice and qualifying. There is more qualifying on Saturday followed by the opening races in the European and Italian Pirelli Trophy and Shell Cup, the latter for gentlemen drivers and the Shell Historic Challenge. Sunday brings events to a close with the second round of races and a further session of free laps for the F1 Clienti drivers.

The two races in the Italian Ferrari Challenge Pirelli Trophy will be broadcast live on Sky Sport 2 at 9.15 (Race 1) and at 15.15 (Race 2.) Both races will be repeated, still on Sunday, at 22.15 on Sky Sport 2. This channel will also repeat Race 1 on 1st September at 9.30 and 17.00 and on 2nd September at 20.00. Race 2 will be shown again on 2nd September at 9.30 and 17.00.

2. Oh! I've missed to watch this superb race....Ferrari is my favorite car. I'm Love in It.

3. Lol, GTFO^^^

4. #4 doncorleone47, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016