FERRARI RULES

Discussion in '1992 Bugatti EB110 SS' started by viper slayer, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: FERRARI RULES

i think that enzo had a few good ideas but they still suck

2. Re: FERRARI RULES

Bugatti rips the heart out every Ferrari that has ever tried to compete with them.......

3. Re: FERRARI RULES

NOOOOOOO!!! Ferrari is just as good as Bugatti...

4. Re: FERRARI RULES

ferrari will never be as good as bugatti

5. Re: FERRARI RULES

Ferraris are for old retired rich men that don't know a thing about cars...but can just recognize the badge/name "Ferrari". There really isn't a Ferrari out there that another car can't beat.

6. Re: FERRARI RULES

Lets just say that Ferrari and Bugatti are equal. Its people like you guys who ruin this site and make it a place of arguing and quarrelling so please, if you want to express your opinion, give reasons at least and say it nicely without the biasness to it.

7. Re: FERRARI RULES

no, bugatti is much better

8. Re: FERRARI RULES

Practically every person who posts on these super-elite car forums are just dicks. "Mines better than yours" etc. Grow up you bunch of sad little losers. Ferraris and a Bugattis appeal to different kinds of people.

9. Re: FERRARI RULES

If Ferrari was equal with Bugatti, then there would be a Ferrari sitting up in the top-5 but no there's not. They're not that far of though.

10. Re: FERRARI RULES

meow

11. Re:
    FERRARI RULES

Ferrari's Kick ass

12. Re: FERRARI RULES

What the #$%# are you maggots babling about?Bugatti made"one" good car and that is model EB110 and now you jagoffs think they are better than Ferrari,lol?**** off!

13. Re: FERRARI RULES

Yeah F355,360 Modena,f40,f50/GT those are such old people cars,I mean they're so comparable to other old people cars like lincoln right?

(sarcasm)

14. Re: FERRARI RULES

You wanna talk old people cars,look at the #$%#ing Bugatti Eb218,#$%#ing hideous piece of shit!

15. Re: FERRARI RULES

I am sorry to inform you sir that you are an Idiot!lol

16. Re: FERRARI RULES

actually, ferrari sucks c*ck

17. Re: FERRARI RULES

Yeah I know,Ferrari is shit,I mean who the hell would want to even drive a Ferrari letalone onw one.If somebody gave me a Ferrari I would just light it on fire and watch it burn,they suck so much!It's not like there's any proof that Ferrari knows how to make cars.They can't even win a race,nor does Ferrari know what the word"race'means
    right?

-Sarcasm

18. Re: FERRARI RULES

If bugatti are so much better than Ferrari as some of you say, why dont they have world championship winning Formula 1 team?

19. Re: FERRARI RULES

They(Bugatti)don't have any F1 Championship wins because they are better than Ferrari.Also just take one good look at the Eb218,and you'll see how much Better Bugatti is than Ferrari.

-sarcasm

20. Re: FERRARI RULES

I agree..

21. Re: FERRARI RULES

Ha. Thats comical.

What a laugh that eb218 is. What a car for wankers.

The only Bugatti i like is the veyron.

22. Re: FERRARI RULES

OPINIONS people!! Do you all realize how ignorant that looks to say "derr....uh...Ferrari is better!" It all comes down to personal preference. I would probably choose a Ferrari over this, certain Ferraris mind you, but still this is an extraordinary supercar.

23. Re: FERRARI RULES

haha

24. Re: FERRARI RULES

my thoughts exactly

25. Re: FERRARI RULES

Can I just say something without getting abused? Initially Ferraris were very poor cars, just look at the 166 inter for example (unbelivebly crap chassis design!). The only reason they sold was exclusivity which, in those days could get you recognised and could sell cars for you! Ferraris have always been regarded as a high performing but a poorly finished piece of motoring machinery. But that is part of the Ferrari character, it's what makes a Ferrari a Ferrari. However I personally would not buy one and have never lusted after one but, for other people I can see the appeal. Modern Ferraris are good cars especially where performance is concerned but still patchy on the quality side. Its just the way it goes, you cannot say one is better than another unless mechanically it is such. It's down to preference. Personally I don't like them but thats just me!