FERRARI RULES

Discussion in '1992 Bugatti EB110 SS' started by viper slayer, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: FERRARI RULES

maybe because they don't have an F1 team??? enywayz i must addmit that some ferraris are okay (F40 n thatz it) but this bugatti rocks, and also i would like 2 point out that if u dont like bugatis wat the fuk r u doin in this forum??????

2. Re: FERRARI RULES

This guy must be plastered from the bottle of Absolute Ignorance he chugged.

3. Re: FERRARI RULES

c'mon bugatti has made two awesome cars, not one. the EB110 SS and the veyron. Ferrari is more recognized b/c it has beeen around longer and has a history of making fast and beautiful cars. Bugatti was like that way back in the day, like the thirties, and now they r trying to come back. bugatti has the ability to make awesome cars, and personally I would rather see one of these on the streets than a ferrari b/c these are way more rare than ferraris and this is faster than nearly all other ferraris. There is no way I would say one Co. sucks, i love them both.

4. Re: FERRARI RULES

ok if bugatti is so great why did they go backrupt..i kno y but cmon ferrari ahs been goin strong for like ever ...bugatti went bankrupt...and ferrari didnt...they r both amazin companies..im juss sayin one car isnt better than the other nor is one company over the other

5. Re: FERRARI RULES

they went bankrupt because there car is way too #$%#en expensive to risk driving ont he road...jesus christ...why would someone buy something so ugly when they can buy something that has style like a ferrari...or a viper...or mercedes or some shit like that...i think there newest bugatti is ugliest out of all of them neways even though i think ferrari might lose to bugatti overall....but ferrari is better...

6. Re: FERRARI RULES

No because the Bugatti doesn't have the build quality of paper mache and doesn't look bland and boring. In a Ferrari you're just another flash tosser vying for attention whereas in the Bugatti you're a connoisseur....

7. Re: FERRARI RULES

well said. i don't see why everyone has to make it a 'which car is the best' competition. okay, so ferrari's are awesome, and so are bugatti's. why can't people just admit that both companies make beautiful automobiles and leave it at that.

8. hahahaha 0 posts

9. kid you've got some studyin-up to do. your such a dumbass!!!

10. Meh, this Bugatti wasn't anything that special as far as build quality goes, but then again, this Bug wasn't even made by the same company that Ettore founded. They had the rights to the name and made a great car, but it hasn't exactly been one company/one philosophy throughout the marque's history.

11. Bugatti is french

12. Ferrari and Bugatti are both very, VERY good manufacturers. They both rule.

13. Whats with the name of this thread? gtfo to the ferrari thread... Buggati for life!