Ferrari wannabe?

Discussion in '1992 Bizzarrini BZ-2001 Concept' started by DC286, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Nothing can compare to the Italian Stallion!!

2. Re: Ferrari wannabe?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DC286</i>
    <b>Nothing can compare to the Italian Stallion!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Even when they're designing frogs with 4 wheels ?

LOL !

Just Kidding !!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Ferrari wannabe?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DC286</i>
    <b>Nothing can compare to the Italian Stallion!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Sorry that Italians can't afford them so they need to export to US...<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Ferrari wannabe?

more like shiyt wanna be

5. Re: Ferrari wannabe?

i dont quite understand how you can interpret this car as being a ferrari wannabee seeing as how lamborghini has always and always will spank ferrari anytime anyday also note that this car utilizes a lamborghini v-12 and another thing ferrari isnt the italian stallion lamborghini is being that lamborghini was made by an italian and was made right which is more then i can say for ferrari

6. Re: Ferrari wannabe?

Ferrari wannabe? Hardly, considering that Bizzarrini is an ex-ferrari designer who in the 60's went to work for Lamborgini. If anything, ferrari stole from Bizzarrini.

7. Re: Ferrari wannabe?

ahh yes ferrari wannabe you say?? at a shade over 2600 pounds and a Lambo V12, I say it makes it's point. True it isn't as pretty as a Ferrari, in fact it almost looks Japanese, but ya can't call it a wannabe at sub-4 second zero-to-60 times. If you agree...reply.

8. Re: Ferrari wannabe?

I don't see any resemblance to a Ferrari, but it does kind of look like a Mitsubishi Eclipse with a body kit.

9. wow

ii dig the design they slaped nice sounding engine in to a 85 porshe 911 sc body those kind of curve make me all creamy
    and the front looks like a badass pantera while the back deck resembles a nsx with a hint of f50

if i saw this on the street i would fall to my knees and worship the car and then the driver!!!

10. Re: wow

It does in fact look much like a 360.
    However...You are very much Correct.
    It will never compare to the Italian Stallion

11. Re: Ferrari wannabe?

How the hell can Lamboughini be the Italian Stallion if their emblem is a Bull dumba$$. And Ferrari is the Italian Stallion not only because their emble actually is a stallion but also because they have much better race heritage than Lambourghni.

12. Re: Ferrari wannabe?

One word: Yes.

13. Re: Ferrari wannabe?

there are too many wannabes. There are wannabese for evry thing. Especially mercadies = ) oh and how do u put smilys

14. Re: Ferrari wannabe?

u spelt mercedes...mercadies...ha thas funny..only reason i wont make fun of u is cuz u have a picture of the raiders in ur avator...and the raiders are awesome..well not really...but charles woodson is bomb..hes the best

15. Re: Ferrari wannabe?

Why is it that when someone makes a car, people instantly assume that the car manufacturer wants to be like Ferrari or Lamborghini? Maybe the manufacturer just wants to make a fast car, and did not bother to actually design the car's looks. Most new companies don't style their cars, they have a design house like Pinafarinna, or Italdesign go and design the car for them. Besides usually the design turns out a lot better then if the company designed the car itself. If you want to blame anyone, go and blame the design house who most likely designed the car.

16. SHUT UP NIGGERBAT