ferrari

Discussion in '2001 Ford 49 Concept' started by RLQ, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: ferrari

You must be smoking some bad S#$!

2. i think yhe front looks like a ferrari dont you think so.

3. Re: ferrari

do you want me to slap you in the face now or later.

4. Re: ferrari

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 4 the man</i>
    <b>it looks sick, but just like the new t birds it needs '50's fins and a bigger f***ing engine. Now I know its suppose to look like a 1949 but still the fins were the best.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ford cars had hardly any fins throughout the '50s. The '57s were the largest, but even then were rather small. And no '49-54 Ford had any fins. BTW, a sharp, pointy metal bit at the back corner of the car would not fare well in modern safety regulations...

This is like all the '49-51 customs (and it really draws from the '51 much more then the '49) that have been built from the '50s to the present, with special attention to more modern customs like those by Boyd Coddington and cars like Billy Gibbon's Copperhead '50 coupe.

Those of you little children who find it ugly... put down the crack pipe and join the real world, inhabited by adults who grew up on cars like this.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: ferrari

it looks like a wide mini cooper S if anything. and even thats remote. but no not one bit.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: ferrari

it looks awful. I bet it was desighned by the loser who brought back the Tbird.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: ferrari

i change my mind i dont know what the front looks like but to me it does ok sorry about the mistake but i still think it does no more period.

8. Re: ferrari

im glad u chenged yer mind DC sport head cuz god damn u made a stupid comment, it is a coool car

9. Re: ferrari

THE DESIGNER OF THIS PEICE OF S HIT MUST OF BYN STONED AT THE TIME HE WAS DESIGNING IT. COUSE THIS CAR SUCKS SSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT

10. Re: ferrari

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from jackass 22</i>
    <b>THE DESIGNER OF THIS PEICE OF S HIT MUST OF BYN STONED AT THE TIME HE WAS DESIGNING IT. COUSE THIS CAR SUCKS SSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    ur name says it all JACK ASS<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: ferrari

truzzzzzz up!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: ferrari

I'm with Jackass this car looks terrible

13. Re: ferrari

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FIREFIGHTER</i>
    <b>it looks awful. I bet it was desighned by the loser who brought back the Tbird.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

and I bet you don't even now his name...
    yeah, J. Mays, the guy responsible for the new T-bird designed the '49 and fgs I'd like to see you trying to design a car and achieve the sucess mr Mays has...

<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: ferrari

it looks sick, but just like the new t birds it needs '50's fins and a bigger f***ing engine. Now I know its suppose to look like a 1949 but still the fins were the best.
    <!-- Signature -->

15. Re: ferrari

this and the GT-40 are the only good cars ford has ever came up with<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: ferrari

ferrari? u looking at the same car i am?

17. Re: ferrari

I agree, but dont leave out the Model N.

18. Re: ferrari

it doesn't look like a ferrari too me... can you help me by telling me what kinda ferrari it looks like?

19. Re: ferrari

this doesn't look like a ferrari at all.. your mom probably resembles this ugly car more than a ferrari

20. Re: ferrari

Nicely put... I have a question too. Did Boyd Coddington do the chop-top and streamlined '57 Chevy Bel Air (if you've seen it at all you'l know what i'm talking about)? I'm thinking he did, but it's been so long since i read about it that i can't remember. Either way, it embodies the sort of style that oozes out of the '49. Very chill, very smooth. It's kind of the Frank Sinatra or Sean Connery of cars; older looking but still wicked awesome.

21. Re: ferrari

Like your acura is better.

22. Re: ferrari

agreed!!!

23. Re: ferrari

the designer of the car, seems to have lost his taste and touch look at the european designers you can identify the designer from the grill of the car while all american cars look alike

24. Re: ferrari

no if anything it looks like a land rover are mini cooper