Ferrari's Viper???

Discussion in '2000 Ferrari Rossa' started by blahblah, Aug 9, 2002.

1. It reminds me a little of a really #$%#ed up viper.

2. Re: Ferrari's Viper???

No I don't think so... The side vents look a bit like the new viper. but this doesn't really look like one.
    <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Ferrari's Viper???

no it doesnt<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Ferrari's Viper???

To anyone who knows anything about Ferraris, it is obvious that the ears in the guards are meant to be reminiscent of the legendary 250 Testa Rossa.
    This car is absolutely beautiful, and reminds me of a certain Boyd Coddington special I saw a few years back.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Ferrari's Viper???

Slightly, but not really. Vipers could never look this good, for one thing. And second, Pininfarina would never style a car after a Viper. Have a nice day.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Ferrari's Viper???

Are you kidding me? A Viper? What are you smoking?<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Ferrari's Viper???

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Zoomy3</i>
    <b>Are you kidding me? A Viper? What are you smoking?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

that's what i'm saying. some people.....hey just don't think all the way through<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Ferrari's Viper???

lowrider- proud to be a palestinian? lol. cmon now, dont get all political on me.

9. Re: Ferrari's Viper???

I like Mr. Peepers so I'll overlook the fact that you should be talking about this sweet car while in its forum.

10. Re: Ferrari's Viper???

Actually the side vents remind me of the Ferrari 456GT!! Plus I think its blasphamy to compare this to a Viper (Not that there is anything wrong with a viper but Ferrari is in a class of its own).

11. Re: Ferrari's Viper???

Viper?! HA HA HA Vipers could never look this beutiful wait Dodge could never make nything this beutiful. yes the viper may be faster but only if u jack it up like they did with the king snake and the 800tt