Ferrari's Wideboy

Discussion in '1992 Ferrari 512 TR' started by SuperSonic, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Ferrari's Wideboy

2. . Great sounding engine, clink of gear change. Design classic... only a diablo has more macho looks... though the ferrari is a little more subtle and more beautiful.
    The 512 Testa Rossa was the best ferrari but now the 355 does everything it can from a more compact and drivable car.

As a Car just to look at it ranks among the best.

How do u rate this car<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Ferrari's Wideboy

I like the 355, but it will never be as much "Ferrari" as this. This car is beautifully designed and will always be remembered as a timeless car. It is also just, more, than the 355. In every way, its engine larger, its looks more defined and accentuated. I love it.

4. Re: Ferrari's Wideboy

I agree. This is certainly a beautiful car.

5. Re: Ferrari's Wideboy

do u think this is the best looking ferrari? if not what is in your opinion the best looking ferrari?<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Ferrari's Wideboy

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Cardinale</i>
    <b>I think this is not just the best looking Ferrari but the best looking car ever made. Its perfect from which ever angle you look at it. God bless Italian Style.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> ya it looks really, really! good<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Ferrari's Wideboy

You're absolutely right about that. This is one of the only Ferrari's recognized by everyone as a Ferrari. Along with that, many of those people even know its name. I learned of the Testarossa at a very young age (under 5), and there has never since then been a car that made such an impression on me. Have a nice day.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Ferrari's Wideboy

i agree<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Ferrari's Wideboy

One of Pininfarina's best. But don't forget about it being a "wideboy"; at 78 inches wide, it can probably be a little tricky in tight areas. But that's NOTHING compared to the Jaguar XJ220 who comes in at 87 inches wide!

10. Re: Ferrari's Wideboy

It is one of Pininfarina's best,I agree.And that flat-12 sound is so
    friggin' sweet!

11. Re: Ferrari's Wideboy

Great sounding engine too.