finally a car worth crying over

Discussion in '2000 Peugeot 607 Feline Concept' started by locoako786, Aug 10, 2002.

1. ahh yes now i can say ive seen eveerything fron the deep shiyt of desperation from jap cars to the strong american cars ooooooo and whats this the dildo car?<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: finally a car worth crying over

this is the problem with peugeot concepts nowdays, look great, slow as snails.
    the oxia was great, this looks nice but too slow to compare with it.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: finally a car worth crying over

Pug concepts slow ??

Good joke

4. Re: finally a car worth crying over

This car if it goes into production and they keep it pretty much the same they will probaly make a big hit, if the price is resonable.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: finally a car worth crying over

Once more , the Feline will NEVER be produced , it's a shame , but it's the hard truth.

6. Re: finally a car worth crying over

SLOW ARE U KIDDING ME THSI THING ISNT SLOW IT WIEGHS FUKIN 1900lbs an dhas 210 hp what else do u want dude without it costing 100 grand

7. Re: finally a car worth crying over

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>
    <b>ahh yes now i can say ive seen eveerything fron the deep shiyt of desperation from jap cars to the strong american cars ooooooo and whats this the dildo car?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I bet it's faster than your car...<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: finally a car worth crying over

Let's face it. Hardly anyone on this site really owns a supercar. Sure lots of people have Supras, 300ZXs, and RX7s, but what really constitutes a supercar? Is a supercar's sole function to go extremely fast? Theoretically, I could make a Honda Civic go Mach 1 with the right engine (which would probably be a jet), wheels (cast titanium, no tires), aerodynamics (longer, lower) and chassis modifications (stiffer, stronger, lighter). I would not have made a supercar. I would have only made a rocket with wheels. It would be ugly to look at, very uncomfortable, with no class to speak of. On the other hand, a McLaren F1 only needs to go 241 MPH to get a lot more respect, thus its designation as a true supercar.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: finally a car worth crying over

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from carkid9</i>
    <b>SLOW ARE U KIDDING ME THSI THING ISNT SLOW IT WIEGHS FUKIN 1900lbs an dhas 210 hp what else do u want dude without it costing 100 grand</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Bingo!<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: finally a car worth crying over

we will never see this on the road HAHA.

spartire you A**hole<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: finally a car worth crying over

please dont make that rocket civic....and for gods sake, dont give them anymore ideas :D

12. Re: finally a car worth crying over

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from shox</i>
    <b>please dont make that rocket civic....and for gods sake, dont give them anymore ideas :D</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

What ??

"Rocket Civic" ?

Moron.