First composed modification in a long time

Discussion in '2007 Hamann Thunder' started by Hamman M3, Sep 18, 2007.

1. The most important thing with Hamann sometimes is not their performance mods but how #$%#d up they make the cars look. This one is rather composed and it doesnt look like Hamann tried really hard with this car, BMWs shouldnt be made to stand. There is an air of subtlety about this car that is really pleasing, plus all the nice performance mods including "sport brakes" :D.

Hopefully we wont see a trend of all the major BMW tuners always going for better stopping power, that really says where BMW should have spent the extra dough, not on the carbon fibre roof it seems.

Great car from Hamann, finally.

Edit: just saw the gay decals, wtf, atleast they are easily removable.

2. I LIKE THE CARS POWER AND PERFORMANCE, BUT IT SEEMS ALITTLE MUCH FOR MY TASTE, I'M SURE ALL THE BODY WORK SERVES AN AERODYNAMIC PURPOSE, BUT IT TAKES AWAY FROM THE CAR AND AT SOME ANGLES IT LOOKS LIKE A HEAVILY MODIFIED JAPANESE CAR.

3. what are you smoking.. this is typical Hamann

4. No, it's not a typical Hamann...for example, look at the M6 widebody, and you'll see that this Thunder it's not "badass" as the Widebody, at least in my opinion. Anyway, I still like this car, even if the new M3 isn't certainly my favourite M3 of all times!

And, Fox Hound, DON'T USE THAT #@$%� CAPS LOCK WHEN YOU WRITE!!!!!

6. I think Hamann needs to bust out a new style of there own custom wheels. every Hamann car since like, they began as a tuning company. bring some new rims in and ill be happy.

7. sorry Z01 i'm new here i don't want to piss anyone off. i've seen the users here rip each other a new one on these posts, so i will take my place as a newbie and not use CAPS LOCK!!! :OP