First Ferrari ever?

Discussion in '1947 Ferrari 125 Sport' started by Black Devil, Oct 21, 2002.

1. Re: First Ferrari ever?

The F40 was from around 1988; celebrating Ferrari's 40 years of existens.
    So, it could be the first..... but that I don't know for sure.

2. Re: First Ferrari ever?

Yes it was a Ferrari's first car that they made but the had made some before but they were suplied the parts form there Creator company Alfa then in 47 they split.

3. Re: First Ferrari ever?

Where would we be witrh out these old cars?

4. Re: First Ferrari ever?

Yes it's the first car with the name Ferrari, but there are Alfa Romeo race car which are made by Enzo Ferrari.

5. Re: First Ferrari ever?

The stats are wrong. This wonderfull car has 118hp at 7000rpm and 162Nm at 4500 rpm.

6. Re: First Ferrari ever?

the true start of a legend. i bet ferrari had no idea they would be wher they are today, being known as one of the top companies for fast sporty cars.

7. Re: First Ferrari ever?

I was under the impression the first Ferrari was s/n 0012/C, which had a similar (if not the same) engine, but different bodywork. Perhaps this is the first road-going Ferrari

8. This is widely recognized as the first ferrari. There were frankenstein cars before this one most likely, though, so I am not discounting the possibility of those still existing (I sure hope that they do!) To carknowledge, I bet you are right, with the exception of Enzo himself, who was (justifiably so) pretty arrogant!

9. #10 limegut, May 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Actually, you're all wrong. The first Ferrari ever was the AAC 815 Tipo. It was'nt called a Ferrari because Enzo had some contracts that would'nt let him build cars as "Ferrari." Here's the link: http://www.supercars.net/cars/4141.html