FLAMING RETARDS

Discussion in '2002 Saturn Sky Concept' started by speedyconcept, Jan 15, 2003.

1. hmm im quite shocked that no one has came here and flamed on the i-4s, most of those pro-american V8 dumbasses usually goto the Civics page and flame on how their big v8 can beat the little inline 4, where are you guys huh? comon now my day is getting boring i have nothing to point and laugh at...

2. hmm im quite shocked that no one has came here and flamed on the i-4s, most of those pro-american V8 dumbasses usually goto the Civics page and flame on how their big v8 can beat the little inline 4, where are you guys huh? comon now my day is getting boring i have nothing to point and laugh at...

3. Re: FLAMING RETARDS

and you think a car such as this could beat an American V8 or your little not-rod "fast and furious" NOS bottled fed tuner cars can whoop a V8? there's nothin wrong with this car, I like the styling and not every car, whether it be a tuner or a musclecar has to have NOS or 425 Horsepower...I kinda see a little Alfa Romeo mixed with a Miata in this design...very interesting.

4. Re: FLAMING RETARDS

I have plenty to point and laugh at: Your ignorance.

5. Re: FLAMING RETARDS

lol this car has an ecothec engine not really made for speed mostly just trying to get it on the small market right now since not to many ppl are buying economically friendly cars

6. Re:

speedyconcepts

I agree with you, and I also would like to say... Oh I'm scared of this thing. it's tough, let's get outta the way it has 180 hosepower and 190 Ft Lbs! Shi# my Buick has 175/195 it's a BUICK for god's sake. Not a speed demon and this little heavy wieght is a 4 popper.... sheesh! get real

The Killer