for all those who say jap cars don't have any history

Discussion in '1969 Nissan Skyline 2000GTR' started by spitz7985, Aug 10, 2002.

1. think again<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: for all those who say jap cars don't have any history

They dont have any history now
    and didnt back then

all they have ever done ic copy
    and steal everyone elses ideas
    and market them as their own

their cars have the soul and style of a microwave

3. Re: for all those who say jap cars don't have any history

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FranksterHSV</i>
    <b>They dont have any history now
    and didnt back then

their cars have the soul and style of a microwave</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

wow. how long did it take you to come up with that extremely intelligent response? dumbass.

4. Re: for all those who say jap cars don't have any history

2 seconds
    with many years of jap car hating

how long did it take u to be a traitor to your country
    and give jobs to the japanese rather than your own countrymen?

5. Re: for all those who say jap cars don't have any history

Maybe he's a japanese person, and if he's stickig up for japanese cars, it doesn't mean he's a traitor to his country anyways

6. Re: for all those who say jap cars don't have any history

They had history through other cars anyway. Datsun, the first of the japanese cars. They made awesoem cars, they are cars i actually respect still. But i still prefer other cars, even though I do own a Datsun 260Z. the original 240Z same as my car was 1969. I'm not sure exactly when datsun were first created, but they aer pretty much japanese cars history. It's a shame for me to see all these 4 cylinder hatch cars though. But Some Japanese cars still rule.

7. Re: for all those who say jap cars don't have any history

8. Re: for all those who say jap cars don't have any history

9. Re: for all those who say jap cars don't have any history

You are so pathetic and ignorant it makes me sick. Who ever said he was a traitor? And what makes you think you can call us Japanese "japs" what nationality are you? Ethiopian? You don’t know how offending it is to be called a "jap" do you? Why don’t you do yourself a favor and grow up, and get a life while you’re at it.

10. Re: for all those who say jap cars don't have any history

Whats so ignorant about hating Jap cars?

With their culture of stealing technology.
    their market share at all costs mentality to the point of bribing governments.
    The way they have polluted a generation of our youth with their ugly, no style ric3 buckets.

Do u know how much of an insult it is to see these visual and cultural pollution called japanese autos?

and btw I am Australian of European origin

IF japanese can call our cars dinosaurs and our cars bad, u can take being called jap

11. Re: for all those who say jap cars don't have any history

this is japanese car history right here.
    dumbass who said they never had history.

12. Re: for all those who say jap cars don't have any history

If you hate Japanese cars... What in the hell are you in her bitchin' about it??? Get lost, redneck...

13. Re: for all those who say jap cars don't have any history

You know what? I hate people who keep stressing a point about how they hate a brand of car sooo much and is obviously just their opinion. A car should not be judged on whether it's japanese or american, or european, or just some F*cking brand. You know what? i hate a lot of american cars sooo much but I don't barge into a perfectly nice thread and just barf some stupid comment..

14. Re: for all those who say jap cars don't have any history

Go get a barf bag.

15. Re: for all those who say jap cars don't have any history

Quoting FranksterHSV

They dont have any history now
    and didnt back then

their cars have the soul and style of a microwave

Introduction of very first Toyota car: 1934, Toyota AA sedan
    Inroduction of very first Honda car: Early 1960s, Honda S-series coupe and convertible
    Who says Japanese cars dont have any history?
    You have the soul and style of a microwave.

16. Re: for all those who say jap cars don't have any history

Its not a turbo? 160hp from a NA 2.0 litre is awesome.

17. Re: for all those who say jap cars don't have any history

maybe not the most history but you cant deny that it has some. and i am a proud american and im happy to be rich enough to afford stuff made in the US. But i dont only buy stuff made in the US its almost impossible. So if you dont want to be a traitor try and buy made in USA stuff only.

18. Re: for all those who say jap cars don't have any history

I honestly cannot take this anymore.....
    This forum is a joke. If you guys honestly think that jap cars suck and americains rule and blah blah blah... you guys are idiots. You guys are definetly racist pigs because if you judge a car based on where it`s built you must hate all ethnic minorities. That alone makes you an uneducated biggot. I don`t hate cars because of where they`re built because that`s stupid. It is the dumbest thing ever. Japan brought 3rd Gen RX7s whom destroyed american cars at the time. It`s also a handling machine. Also, anyone remember the year 1990. The Twin Turbo 300ZX became available (designed in 1989). Anybody remember the Camaros from 1990? Did they hold a chance? Definetly not.... As for handling: Car and Driver voted the Prelude Type SH as the best handling car under 30K.....that means it beat the mustang, Camaro, and Trans Am. The last Generation Supra destroyed all american cars (of the time). And you guys can thank yourselves for that one because (time for japanese history class) The United States saved Toyota from going under by giving them a contract to build their Tanks for the Vietnam War. America saved Toyota......Your country trusted Toyota enough to give them a huge Tank contract and yet you guys won`t even look at a japanese car: all i have to say is you guys are ignorant...........
    And no, i`m not some Japanese car loving freak, i like any car that performs well despite of where it was built......Because if you discriminate based on where a car was built you only loose out on some very special pieces of automotive technology. Give everyone a break and for God`s Sake don`t insult someone by calling them a jap.
    That`s just sick and demented.............

19. Re: for all those who say jap cars don't have any history

True to that!
    I mean i'm an Australasian like you Frankster (and i love the australian cars 'HSV all the way')
    it does kinda annoy me by how many asians
    there are in my Kiwi country but you gotta
    put that aside sometime and realize that they
    do make there own stuff and sometimes take other
    countries ideas but whatever they do, they always
    make it a hell of a lot better and theres no way
    i could get around it without buying there techno
    gadgets and when it comes to cars it's the car that
    makes it what it is not the the badge!

20. Re: for all those who say jap cars don't have any history

Who ever said being racist is wrong? So what, I hate gays and lazy minorities, and japanese products! Thats the way I am because Im patriotic...I rather have my own opinion than be scared and agree with everyone saying (Oh hes racist, etc) what a joke... u are the sissy, being scared to speak ure mind! I dont like jap cars because of the way they sound and what country they come from, SO WHAT!!! what is it to you that i think that way! I rather buy American, use edelbrock carbourators and GM Big Blocks and Tear apart jap inline 6s!! and make u cry and eat a bowl of R!ce! USA all the way God Bless the V8, Horsepower sells cars, Torque wins races!! U have vtec, I have v8!

21. Re: for all those who say jap cars don't have any history

The first generation skyline was I believe in the 50s and that looked better than this crap! It looked like an american car or something, the first skylines, but too bad it only had a 4 cylinder, while the Americans had V8s!