for all you lambo lovers!

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by KNUCKLES, Aug 10, 2002.

1. hey they just posted this car up on many sites of course this site has the best info its only natural indeed` in automoble magazine they seem to like it a ask you if they could make the thing any more expensive i know thier are very few american muscle lovers here but all in all the viper 800 racing built by my romodle in texas will beat this car in the rain !!!!

2. Re: for all you lambo lovers!

lambos are the best. no doubt about it

3. Re: for all you lambo lovers!

As soon as it's out the Americans will eat burned rubber and lamborghini exhaust.

4. Re: for all you lambo lovers!

nice car and everyfin
    but dont u think this model haz left behind the original design behind?????????
    which sort of became a trade mark for lamborghini.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: for all you lambo lovers!

beleave it or not this will win .

6. Re: for all you lambo lovers!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from shmuckle</i>
    <b>lambos are one of the best. no doubt about it</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --><!-- Signature -->

7. Re: for all you lambo lovers!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from KNUCKLES</i>
    <b>hey they just posted this car up on many sites of course this site has the best info its only natural indeed` in automoble magazine they seem to like it a ask you if they could make the thing any more expensive i know thier are very few american muscle lovers here but all in all the viper 800 racing built by my romodle in texas will beat this car in the rain !!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Earth to Knuckles... your comparing a full blown racing machine to a production model, and even then the vipers "superiority" is questionable. A racing spec Murcielago would toss your viper 800 aside quicker than a frat boy and an empty beer can. <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: for all you lambo lovers!

Compared to lambos vipers suck!!!!!!! where did knuckles come up with that

9. Re: for all you lambo lovers!

Mmmmmhhhh.

V12 atmo, 6.0 liters => 580bhp

V10 twinturbos, >8.0liters => 800bhp... american engines are poor... they need to be surpercharged to reach the power of european supercars!

remember me the power of the viper V10 8.0 liters without turbos ?

The viper is a good car.
    The viper 800 suxx.

10. Re: for all you lambo lovers!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from prophet</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from KNUCKLES</i>
    <b>hey they just posted this car up on many sites of course this site has the best info its only natural indeed` in automoble magazine they seem to like it a ask you if they could make the thing any more expensive i know thier are very few american muscle lovers here but all in all the viper 800 racing built by my romodle in texas will beat this car in the rain !!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Earth to Knuckles... your comparing a full blown racing machine to a production model, and even then the vipers "superiority" is questionable. A racing spec Murcielago would toss your viper 800 aside quicker than a frat boy and an empty beer can. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --><!-- Signature -->