For Mig29 and his Prelude

Discussion in '1994 Ford Mustang GT' started by Sircnay, Apr 24, 2003.

1. Re: Supra MKIV TT vs Skyline R33 GTR

Why the f^ck would I care about them over in Japan... again, we aren't in Japan are we...? NO, we are not.
    In the United States they ended production in 95, so there are no 240hp mr2's here. So, there are no stock 240hp mr2's here.

2. Re: Supra MKIV TT vs Skyline R33 GTR

..........and right on back to the "I have the fastest car in my driveway" argument.

Good for you.

By the way...you are free to admit you were wrong....that yes indeed, there were MR2's made in 1999 regardless of whether they were sold in the U.S. .........

3. Re: For Mig29 and his Prelude

Oh but they did. the gen III came with the 95 turbos, the 95's are highly sought after in the MR2 community. The gen III and IV are the same, just the IV's are newer. So there are about 800 or so 240hp MR2's in the U.S. MMMhmmmm....... I win.

4. Re: For Mig29 and his Prelude

How the hell do you "win"...? They didn't sell theme here, the 95's still only had 200hp moron! Sad...

5. Re: Supra MKIV TT vs Skyline R33 GTR

Did I say I have the fastest car in my driveway moron...nope I didn't.

And me being wrong...lol...maybe if I was in Japan I would be, but since I am not...

6. Re: For Mig29 and his Prelude

.....and by the way....having owned a '93 T-2, their output was 212HP as outlined in Toyota's brochure.....

7. Re: Supra MKIV TT vs Skyline R33 GTR

ummm people can import cars to the US for very good prices these days. Just because you live in America does not mean the do not exist. There are skylines in america? There are a handful of 1999 300zx's in america, so they must exist too. You should move to Japan, people liek you make america a shitty place to live, stupidity rules in your world doesn't it.

BTW: your car is still very very slow, 14.7 in the quarter? HA

8. Re: Supra MKIV TT vs Skyline R33 GTR

So I have typos, I was cutting paychecks at the same time. Some people have lives to take care of.

BTW: In my opinion 14.7 is very slow. A 2000+ mustang GT pulls 15+ at this altitude, just food for thought.

9. Re: Supra MKIV TT vs Skyline R33 GTR

14.7 is what an auto convertable runs in the quarter mile. The GT coupes run low 14's to high 13's. For $22,000 that is great.

10. Re: Supra MKIV TT vs Skyline R33 GTR

or high 14's. But I guess if that is all you can afford more power to ya. Oh wait, you paid twice as much for a slower car than I paid for mine plus the mods.