for those who hate this malibu

Discussion in '2001 Chevrolet Malibu Cruiser Concept' started by baggedmalibu, Aug 9, 2002.

1. first of all, everyone who has something negative to say can suck my dick! half of u punks talking shit dont even have a car and if u do its nowhere near as hooked up as this malibu. #$%#in #%$s. this car is bad ass hell. and for the dumb ass who said he hates to see cars with euro tail lights. hey dumb ass thats the new style, its called a trend nut face. <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: for those who hate this malibu

nuff said.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: for those who hate this malibu

That is the best thing said about this car and its haters I've ever seen. You deserve a standing ovation, but you cant see me.

4. Re: for those who hate this malibu

listen up punk, I hate this car, because it sucks, and I do drive!!

This cars is about as bad as a #ucking poodle, it sucks!! Ugly too!

and for Robert, Mustangs are for aragant folks!

I once beat my friend who had a Mustang GT, I beat him in a 1971 Elcamino SS 350hp, that saying something for a 30+ year old truck!!!

What do you say now!!!

Elcam71: The very Top Truck!!!

5. Re: for those who hate this malibu

What has chevy done to the malibu???!!!!
    My friend has a '72 chevelle malibu and this piece of shit
    rice burner is nothing compaired to it. He got his '72 for
    $2800 and it runs better than his friend's '98 malibu. all
    it needs is a paint job (the goldish faded color with some
    primer doesn't attract to many people).

6. Re: for those who hate this malibu

I know im gonna get yelled at but i could give a #$%# so i think this car is gay. And by the way i drive a modified GTP which would roast this thing so shut the hell up.

7. Re: for those who hate this malibu

why does chevy have to do this for buyers, aren't they smart enough to tune it to their own liking?

8. Re: for those who hate this malibu

this car is a piece of shit. all r-i-c-e rockets are shit, but when they are american cars thats even worse.

by the way ELCAM71 the guy was talking about a Camaro and has a picture of a Camaro, not a Mustand dumbass

9. Re: for those who hate this malibu

first of all, everyone who has something negative to say can suck my dick! half of u punks talking shit dont even have a car and if u do its nowhere near as hooked up as this malibu. #$%#in #%$s. this car is bad ass hell. and for the dumb ass who said he hates to see cars with euro tail lights. hey dumb ass thats the new style, its called a trend nut face.

Hey chill with the comments. One. this cars is one of the ugliest I've seen since the pinto. Two, why in the world would someone pay the price for this when they could get a very nice Mustang or Camaro instead? Chevy probably realized this and that's why it's "just a concept".