ford scores again

Discussion in '2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1' started by noslowstang, Aug 9, 2002.

1. i know it says this car has 300hp but muscle mustangs and fast ford says that actual hp is 340 and the car ran a 12.9 with drag radials

2. Re: ford scores again

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from noslowstang</i>
    <b>i know it says this car has 300hp but muscle mustangs and fast ford says that actual hp is 340 and the car ran a 12.9 with drag radials </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Do you have a link/scan for the 340 horsepower?<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: ford scores again

NO I DONT BUT YOU CAN GO CHECK OUT MUSCLE MUSTANG AND FAST FORDS NEW ISSUE AND THE NEW COBRA RAN A 12.01 WITH A SHORTER PULLY AND THAT WAS ON STOCK TIRES THEY ICE THE MANIFOLD, AND THREW OUT THE STOCK AIR FILTER

4. Re: ford scores again

yo son this car sucks yo. I have a supra with 6000hp and i also have a nissan skyline with 9999hp and it will dust this thing yo.The only car i used to like that was american is the escalade yo all u white boys in ur gay ass whity muscle shiits damn you its gay son.Well off the topic i went to get the escalade and they said one it only comes with 17 inch wheels i thought i came with 28 inch wheels and it only has 145hp son. So now i thinks that shiit is gay son. Euro cars r aight though its pimp to have one of those s something i forgot som like its the mercedes st100 or somein. well the fast and furious was off the hook son i have almost all those cars except 4 that american shit at the end the ferrari dusted tha and the american thing blew up and fliped over son i was like o snaps car r ill yo but american cars r wack yo. So all you white boys out ther son with ur whack ass cars watch out because i will dust u son.

5. Re: ford scores again

First off the fast and the furious sucked. The engine sounds from the cars almost made me run out of the theater because i couldn't take the high pitched buzzing coming from those 6 banger's exhausts. Why don't you take another look at the race at the end with this so called "american shit." Because if i'm not mistaken (and i'm not) the american shit (which is also about 30 years old) was annihilating that orange pile until the guy gave it two shots of nitrous. And even then it only kept up with the american beast. Never passed it. So when your 6 bangers can come play with the big boy american V8 and V10's you come back and talk. Ouch son. Snaps yo. (and yes in case you didn't catch on i just mocked you).

6. Re: ford scores again

Riggghht. Sure you have a Supra with 6k HP...and a skyline almost pushing 10k. What a moron! Don't speak of the Supra in ur stupid posts. The Supra was a great car and deserves alot of respect for its power and handling. So just quit posting and go play with ur toys or something.

7. Re: ford scores again

I'm pretty sure that the mach 1 has 300hp and not 340. from the looks of it this is the same engine as is in the mercury maurader which has 302hp and 318lb-ft of torque. as long as this car keeps it's weight down it can be nearly as quick as the new svt cobra.

8. Re: ford scores again

They should give it a new chassis, but this is one of the last models before the redesign.

9. Re: ford scores again

ANOTHER SHIT FROM FORD...SHITMAKER...

10. Re: ford scores again

Why do companys give lowerhp numbers than the cars really have???

11. Re: ford scores again

could you get a little more biased magaize?

12. Re: ford scores again

at e track the car had 340hp because of the shaker scoop. I read the magazine and it ran a 12.9 with a stick and drag radials

13. Re: ford scores again

That mag is very far from biased kid.

14. Re: ford scores again

I love mustangs but dont you think that ford would actually do something about the shifters after so many people complain how long the throw is, im sure just a little shorter would help and make the car a lot more exciting to drive. Ive got a 00' feture car, and I really hope the clutches is those are a little easier to work with.

15. Re: ford scores again

MM&FF isn't exactly what I would consider a reliable source.

16. Re: ford scores again

This car is 'ass' sweet! I actually saw someone driving a blue one 2 days ago. They do look like they should be more than 300 hp, but still, that's good enough power. The black scoop and matching hole in the hood was a great styling idea. The Mach 1 lives again! ;o)

17. Re: ford scores again

you know those 'chery bomb' or 'cannon' mufflers? i heard one on this. V E R Y nice.