Ford vs Peugeot in WRC

Discussion in '2002 Ford Focus RS WRC' started by SpyderMan!, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Ford vs Peugeot in WRC

peugeot for me too...they r way ahead and have been lucky too like in cyprus.<!-- Signature -->

2. For me it's Peugeot , the 206 is the best car.

3. Re: Ford vs Peugeot in WRC

yes, this year (again) peugeot outclasses all the other cars and teams..
    Best car and Good pilots,all the ingredients are combined to win..
    French teams could win in rally, we're better in rally than in F1....lol(Team Prost Grand Prix for example..)
    But this year,Renault can do something good, maybe a 3rd or 4th rank of the world championship,behind mcLaren-mercedes or BMW..we'll see..

4. Re: Ford vs Peugeot in WRC

actaully I would say Peugeot. Although, the Focus has my respect, but still, I'd say Peugeot ...<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Ford vs Peugeot in WRC

Your all right, Peugeot is doing a great job. I think the Focus is doing a respectibly good job too.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Ford vs Peugeot in WRC

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>
    <b>For me it's Peugeot , the 206 is the best car.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->im a subaru fan but here i have to go for the peugeot... the french team wins everything there is to win on the tarmac races with gille panizi, markus grønholm and richard burns, but petter solberg takes most of it back on gravel races.... <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Ford vs Peugeot in WRC

Don't forget Rovenpera in Pug team , he's very fast on the dirt.

8. Re: Ford vs Peugeot in WRC

Peugeot will win. I like both cars though.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Ford vs Peugeot in WRC

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>
    <b>For me it's Peugeot , the 206 is the best car.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I agree with you bro