fords are garbage

Discussion in '2001 Ford Mondeo ST Concept' started by Japan4, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: fords are garbage

up urs

2. this ford sucks!!!! who the heck came up with this deisgn STEVEE WONDER. its the ugliest thing ever. i never drove one but i bet its unreliable, the seat are hard as heck like all other fords, and anyone who owns a mondeo is a complete MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Re: fords are garbage

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from zyt21</i>
    <b>this ford sucks!!!! who the heck came up with this deisgn STEVEE WONDER. its the ugliest thing ever. i never drove one but i bet its unreliable, the seat are hard as heck like all other fords, and anyone who owns a mondeo is a complete MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You're the moron...this car looks sleek and has potential. Where do you get off saying the car is crap when as you said have never driven it and probably never been even near it?????<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: fords are garbage

Ya your a retard zyt21 you dont no what your talkin about any one can say ford sucks but they can never come up with proof

5. Re: fords are garbage

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from zyt21</i>
    <b>this ford sucks!!!! who the heck came up with this deisgn STEVEE WONDER. its the ugliest thing ever. i never drove one but i bet its unreliable, the seat are hard as heck like all other fords, and anyone who owns a mondeo is a complete MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

One angry teenager again? And, seats are just fine.
    <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: fords are garbage

you stupid idiot, you haven't got a*!^%#@$ clue of what youre talking about! next time think twice before ya go raving on about something you know nothing about

7. Re: fords are garbage

i agree, this guy is an idiot! I am probably one of the biggest chevy fans in the US, and dont care alot for some fords but you just have to admit that there are some good fords out there. i have to sy that i at least like the exterior design of this one, as i do the mustangs (except the 80s), focus, escape, and explorer. i know alot of ppl who have explorers and mustangs who really like them and have let me ride in them, let me tell you the seats are not hard, they are alot more cmfortable than alot of chevys and dodges. so next time you want to cut down a car, do the research first.

8. Re: fords are garbage

what do you like if you don't like ford. fords are garbage compared to what. your not just dumb as hell, you also have bad taste. ford has the best design teams in the world, and unless your blind you should be able to see that.

9. Re:

You are a JEALOUS GM CAR OWNER. Do you ride around in your GM with a lazy boy in it? All of my Fords have been fast, powerful, RELIABLE cars that i have taken 250,000+ miles on. you don't know what you are talking about.

10. Re: fords are garbage

is it just me or is this basicly a honda civic with forld lables look at it it has a v6 like most civics, it has triangluar tail lights, the fronts are the same the list goes on and on

11. Re: fords are garbage

You sir, are the biggest infidel on the planet. Stop embarrasing GM fans[i.e, Me]. No, the civic DOES NOT have a V6 engine you miserable cretin, and it never has. This car bears absolutely NO resemblance to a civic whatsoever. Also, Take a typing class.

12. Re: fords are garbage

I currently own a Ford Mondeo ST 220, and it is one of the best cars i have eva driven. who eva says it is crap is obviously an idiot. And wen the hell has a civic eva had a V6????????????//

13. Re: fords are garbage

ST220? i have to admit, youve done well for yourself.