Fords suck weiners!!

Discussion in '2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt GT' started by antichevy, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Fords suck weiners!!

hell yeah, you sorry sob

2. Re: Fords suck weiners!!

Look, Holden has his HSV, Mercedes-Benz has now the AMG, BMW has the M.

And Ford has the SVO. Why don't you go to the COBRA R forum or the FR500 ?

The bullit is a normal car, maybe you're in the wrong place.

This is only a comemorative version of the Mustang GT. This is not a Mustang Cobra R or a Mustang FR500.

This car is for people who knows the movie and are looking for a comemorative version. This is also a limited edition.

Now, come on.. Who many many people are in the Holden forum ? (if there's one)

You're the answer why this car is great. People from every place around the world come here to talk about Mustangs. Including Holden !

This is a proof that the Mustang Legend reachs all the world ! And how many people know this Holden ? (in the world)

But, if you still want to compare Ford with someone choose it right.
    Go to the FR500 or Cobra R section, and we will smoke you...<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Fords suck weiners!!

I live in America and my parents will most likely never buy a Ford again. We had a For when I was younger and it fell apart at 100,000 miles. If anything my parents taught me to dislike Fords, and to some extent, I do. However, I must admit that some of their cars, like the Lightning and Saleen Mustang are awesome cars, and I would take either one over a Nissan Frontier 24/7.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Fords suck weiners!!

this is the shit....... hp is awesome, the car itself is aerodynamically perfected
    and wel it's a ford
    <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Fords suck weiners!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Samanosuke</i>
    <b>Supercars.net have made two huge mistakes in their course as a website. The first one is the fact that they are trying to make this a members only site, where i am going to assume most of the people who are on it aren't old enough to drive. This fact is relevant in the people who post messages on the greatness of fords. The only reason people in america think fords are so great is that your parents grew up with them and have molded you to believe it. And you are all so weak minded you believe it. I would like to see this mustang race a Nissan, any Nissan. The American Nissan called the Frontier could beat it, in anything. Ford Lovers are so short minded, they dont know that cars exsist outside of america. For the price of this mustang, i can almost guaruntee that you could afford a Nissan Gloria. For those of you who aren't familiar with it, read up on it. It pushes out over 670 horsepower. And all for less then 50,000 usd. The second mistake of supercars is their posting of this mustang as a supercar</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I think the real mistake of supercars.net is letting little kids like you on without doing a background check first. Ford is a great company, as are many other car companys around the world. I'm guessing that you are around 12-14 years of age from your comments. You say that any nissan can beat this mustang huh! A fronteir could beat this mustang huh?!? Are you for real?!? This mustang would kill any nissan in it's price range buddy. Why do people feel the need to make dumb comments all the time about the mustang? It's a great car, not because my parents liked them and now I do because of that. You are so weak minded that one of your buddies told you that a frontier could beat this car so you belived him, posted what he said, and now look like a moron! Maybe if that gloria was $20,000, not $50,000 you would have a point, but the price differnce is way to much! Also prove that such a car exist, and it must be a production car, not some modded nissan that somebody did!

6. Re: Fords suck weiners!!

I'm a American made guy all the way don't get me wrong now. But I'd take a Chevy over anything . But now that they stopped making Camaros and Trans Ams i suppose I'm gonna have to buy one!

7. Re: Fords suck weiners!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Adam Orrock</i>
    <b>This is ridicoulus! the president of the us should call up ford and say, "shut 'er down, your wasting all of our resources on your freikin crap!!" mustangs are the worst excuse for a sport car! even if it is so called "souped up" they are tanks and still going to be a ford. leave it to germas and italians.......</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    fords suck weiners, WTF r u like seven, little kids say weiners, kid go back 2 bed cuz u don't belong here,

8. Re: Fords suck weiners!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Samanosuke</i>
    <b>Supercars.net have made two huge mistakes in their course as a website. The first one is the fact that they are trying to make this a members only site, where i am going to assume most of the people who are on it aren't old enough to drive. This fact is relevant in the people who post messages on the greatness of fords. The only reason people in america think fords are so great is that your parents grew up with them and have molded you to believe it. And you are all so weak minded you believe it. I would like to see this mustang race a Nissan, any Nissan. The American Nissan called the Frontier could beat it, in anything. Ford Lovers are so short minded, they dont know that cars exsist outside of america. For the price of this mustang, i can almost guaruntee that you could afford a Nissan Gloria. For those of you who aren't familiar with it, read up on it. It pushes out over 670 horsepower. And all for less then 50,000 usd. The second mistake of supercars is their posting of this mustang as a supercar</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

the frontier is a truck moron

9. Re: Fords suck weiners!!

The mustang is technixally outdated , particularly the suspensions.

10. This is ridicoulus! the president of the us should call up ford and say, "shut 'er down, your wasting all of our resources on your freikin crap!!" mustangs are the worst excuse for a sport car! even if it is so called "souped up" they are tanks and still going to be a ford. leave it to germas and italians.......<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Fords suck weiners!!

chut up your the weiner!

would you be so good to check Ford GT90 before you say
    that Ford sucks!

12. Re: Fords suck weiners!!

Personally the only ford car i have ne respect for is the Shelby GT 500. Even the decked out new mustangs have less horsepower then the camaro did in '97 (325hp SS) i think they should either make this thing work with the vettes and the vipers or scrap it because once camaro is done (end this yr) and they finish losin to that they are gonna beat even worse but the new competion. But then again the do have the gt 90 concept right, ok lets c them actually build/sell it then maybe they could compete. i think they have gone away from the sport car seen because look and the new "tonka". if you cared bout racing you wouldnt be building trucks.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Fords suck weiners!!

Hey, Tourbo Porsche, F50NIK !

I was looking for someone like you...

First Mr. Turbo Porsche, the Mustang is a Muscle Car, not a sport car.

Second Mr. F50NIK, answer to me why the ferrari lost ALL championships on Le Mans after the Ford GT40 comes and the Porsche 911 enter the track.

Why, in the last 30 years Ford engines had won 13 championships in formula 1, Porsche (TAG) had won 4 and the maranello had won only 5 ?

Come on, if you want compare sportcars with sportcars go to the GT40 section...

<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Fords suck weiners!!

Bascially Ford are a sad excuse for a motoring company, they make shit and sad cars on a worldwide scale.
    in Aus crapy unrealistic car magazines such as Wheels etc with drivers who are not skilled whatso ever try and test Holdens ( HSV's) against Fords. this is a laugh in itsself as time and time again you go straight to the results and see that the HSV has killed the ford in every area.
    the Mustang is a absoulute peice of **** its slow expenisive and an ugly peice of metal.
    ford should stop producing eye sores for the road and do everyone a favour.<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Fords suck weiners!!

The Ford Mustang about 10 months ago was brought down under to Australia; its price tag was nearly 100k AUD.
    In Australia a GM based company called Holden have HSV, which is to Holden, what M is to BMW.
    The GTS-300 or SV-300 are the same price as the mustang, but numerous tests have shown that the HSV handles better, goes faster and is more pleasurable to drive.
    The only nice fords roll out of Europe, like the cougar or the mondeo.
    But there is occasionally the exception to the rule, but this certainly isn't it!
    <!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Fords suck weiners!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WASA</i>
    <b>Bascially Ford are a sad excuse for a motoring company, they make shit and sad cars on a worldwide scale.
    in Aus crapy unrealistic car magazines such as Wheels etc with drivers who are not skilled whatso ever try and test Holdens ( HSV's) against Fords. this is a laugh in itsself as time and time again you go straight to the results and see that the HSV has killed the ford in every area.
    the Mustang is a absoulute peice of **** its slow expenisive and an ugly peice of metal.
    ford should stop producing eye sores for the road and do everyone a favour.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ok first off your a poor excuse for a human (if you are one) Next thing the people that drive those cars in the mags are very skilled drivers and ur an idiot for saying otherwise. Another thing up until recently Holden has ONLY beat the fords in speed, not in reliability, quality or refinement. So I don't know where you get all ur info from. Now Ford have finally woken up and started to build better engines. With the all new QOHC 5.4L coming in september its going to be even better.<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Fords suck weiners!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Adam Orrock</i>
    <b>This is ridicoulus! the president of the us should call up ford and say, "shut 'er down, your wasting all of our resources on your freikin crap!!" mustangs are the worst excuse for a sport car! even if it is so called "souped up" they are tanks and still going to be a ford. leave it to germas and italians.......</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

i agree that mustangs have had there bad years .....well ok alot of mustangs loook like complete crap. but have you ever heard of the 1969 mustang boss 429 fastback? or the ford GT40 which kicks the shit out of most of the import shit and is cheeper. so i say ford keepem comming this bullit is a great imporvement and the new cobra is really nice so lay off ford.<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: Fords suck weiners!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from F50NIK</i>
    <b>Personally the only ford car i have ne respect for is the Shelby GT 500. Even the decked out new mustangs have less horsepower then the camaro did in '97 (325hp SS) i think they should either make this thing work with the vettes and the vipers or scrap it because once camaro is done (end this yr) and they finish losin to that they are gonna beat even worse but the new competion. But then again the do have the gt 90 concept right, ok lets c them actually build/sell it then maybe they could compete. i think they have gone away from the sport car seen because look and the new "tonka". if you cared bout racing you wouldnt be building trucks.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

So the only Ford you have respect for is that one you saw in that one movie.....oh yeah Gone in Sixty Seconds. Do you realize that there were many other great Mustangs from that era, like mine. Its a 1969 Mustang Boss 429 Fastback. if you don't know what I'm talking about, its the car in my avatar. Anyways, as you have pointed out, the Mustang does have less horsepower than a camaro SS. Although I believe the lighter Mustang Cobra still managed to finish ahead of the Camaro in the 1/4 mile.....The GT90 thing was never intended to be a production car, and besides, that was several years ago. Anyways, you're right, Ford is definately moving away from the sports car scene with their new Cobra R and GT40, and I hear they're making the new Cobras a lot better, but that means Ford is moving away from sports cars, right?

19. Re: Fords suck weiners!!

As some Ford people seem to be very meagre and simple I will give you the simple fact of this matter.
    A 100k AUD car brought down-under to compete with a local 95k AUD Holden, however I would never buy a Ford or Holden as a car.
    The Australian built Holden beat the ford in nearly every aspect apart from some opinionative matters such as looks and value for money.

Why bother with the trivialities of cars like these? There are many better cars available (and they don’t wear Ford or GM affiliated badges)
    <!-- Signature -->

20. Re: Fords suck weiners!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from benzv8</i>
    <b>As some Ford people seem to be very meagre and simple I will give you the simple fact of this matter.
    A 100k AUD car brought down-under to compete with a local 95k AUD Holden, however I would never buy a Ford or Holden as a car.
    The Australian built Holden beat the ford in nearly every aspect apart from some opinionative matters such as looks and value for money.

Why bother with the trivialities of cars like these? There are many better cars available (and they don’t wear Ford or GM affiliated badges)
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The reason this happens as you should know here in OZ there is an age old rivalry between Holden and Ford, & between their fans, this will never cease (until one of the companies does) and why should it stop, its great, good to see holden released the monaro, take us back to the old times, hope ford produce the equivalent.<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: Fords suck weiners!!

There's a car for each kind of person.

Think in the Mercedes-Benz (Since your name is Benz8), they had a complete diferent look and history.
    If you want a luxury/bullet-proof car they're the best. If I launch today a new car I must proove he's the best, and if he's a copy I'll never gain the same merits from people who loves the Mercedes-Benz. I must look for new ones.

Think in a Porsche, if you want a small fast car, they're the best. And the history above is the same.

Now think in a fast street car. Ford was the first company to put in mass production the V8 for a street car. Henry Ford wisely or luckly had the better idea. The weight/performance in a V8 had been proved through the years to be the best idea. (thinking in fast STREET cars).

It was in 1932. In that time Mercedez-Benz, GM, BMW, were all betting in the 8-6-cyl inline.

Even in 1960, this thinking still persists when the CORVETTES WERE LAUNCHED 6-CYL INLINE !!! The Jaguar/Aston Martins where 6-12-cyl inline, the Ferrari were V12, the Porsches were flat-4-6 cyl.

Today Ferrari, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Jaguar, Aston Martins and GM best fast street cars are all V8 !

THEY ALL SAY HENRY FORD WAS WRONG and their engines were the better, and they all were worng !!!

And they started to build similar engines in their fast STREET cars.

That's the point. In fast STREET cars Ford is be the best. If somebody is building something in a V8, their merits will allways be in part Henry Ford merits.<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: Fords suck weiners!!

Ur a fuken idiot Fords dont suk weiners u do. Fords have always made good cars for example ford GT40 or Mustang saleen SR. so shut the fuk up and get some common sense.<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: Fords suck weiners!!

Supercars.net have made two huge mistakes in their course as a website. The first one is the fact that they are trying to make this a members only site, where i am going to assume most of the people who are on it aren't old enough to drive. This fact is relevant in the people who post messages on the greatness of fords. The only reason people in america think fords are so great is that your parents grew up with them and have molded you to believe it. And you are all so weak minded you believe it. I would like to see this mustang race a Nissan, any Nissan. The American Nissan called the Frontier could beat it, in anything. Ford Lovers are so short minded, they dont know that cars exsist outside of america. For the price of this mustang, i can almost guaruntee that you could afford a Nissan Gloria. For those of you who aren't familiar with it, read up on it. It pushes out over 670 horsepower. And all for less then 50,000 usd. The second mistake of supercars is their posting of this mustang as a supercar

24. Re: Fords suck weiners!!

You have to undserstand that the build quality is better on bmw than on ford. But the price is also alot higher. If you want to compare some fords to BMW's start comparing the lincoln LS or some jaguars

25. Re: Fords suck weiners!!

Have any of you ever ridden/driven this particular car? If not, stfu because you have absolutely no right to show any disrespect. This is a beautiful and exceptional car and is definitely worth my money. It is remarkably comfortable, surprisingly fast, and it sounds incredible. If you have the means... I highly recommend picking one up.

Oh... and to all you ford hating - chevy loving idiots out there... get a life.