Fords suck weiners!!

Discussion in '2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt GT' started by antichevy, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Fords suck weiners!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Samanosuke</i>
    <b>Supercars.net have made two huge mistakes in their course as a website. The first one is the fact that they are trying to make this a members only site, where i am going to assume most of the people who are on it aren't old enough to drive. This fact is relevant in the people who post messages on the greatness of fords. The only reason people in america think fords are so great is that your parents grew up with them and have molded you to believe it. And you are all so weak minded you believe it. I would like to see this mustang race a Nissan, any Nissan. The American Nissan called the Frontier could beat it, in anything. Ford Lovers are so short minded, they dont know that cars exsist outside of america. For the price of this mustang, i can almost guaruntee that you could afford a Nissan Gloria. For those of you who aren't familiar with it, read up on it. It pushes out over 670 horsepower. And all for less then 50,000 usd. The second mistake of supercars is their posting of this mustang as a supercar</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

If we are so narrow minded and such then what are you? You seem to have it "stuck" in ur mind that FOrds suck!! That nissans are better, well thats ur problem, don't blame us for ur stupidity (joke). I don't know how people can say a car company is shit. what makes a company shit?? I am a ford man but there are chevy's i like, vettes are an awesome machine, i like the GTr skyline. Why can't we be narrow minded in our own forum?? Who asked you to come in here and blab crap about shit? I think you really need to take a hard look at ur self and reconsider everything u just posted cause ur just one of these posts a lot of us come on here to laugh at<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Fords suck weiners!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from camaroking396</i>
    <b>this is the shit....... hp is awesome, the car itself is aerodynamically perfected
    and wel it's a ford
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I seriously doubt this car is anywhere near aerodynamically perfected, because if it was it would go a helluva lot faster. Aerodynamically perfect is those little fiberglass cars made for kids to race in that when you put a lawnmower engine in it, they can outrun real cars.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Fords suck weiners!!

I pulled up to a Bullitt Gt on the Highway a couple days ago and he wanted to drag so I went with it. We both hit 80 about even but my question is...for all the money you spend on a Ford car...where is the POWER!!!!

4. Re: Fords suck weiners!!

I don't know about you guys but this nissan guy is really nuts how aboutyou bring your nissan skyline to the local racetrack and we compare my 1967 cobra vs your skyline
    heres a pic of it:

<!-- Signature -->