FORDS SUCKS, HOLDENS RULE

Discussion in '2001 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra' started by darrenglassie, Aug 9, 2002.

1. U KNOW THAT THIS CAR IS A PIECE OF SHIT and that a hsv vx sv300 would come and blow it a way with its 300kw!!!!

2. Re: FORDS SUCKS, HOLDENS RULE

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, you live in australia.

3. Re: FORDS SUCKS, HOLDENS RULE

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from darrenglassie</i>
    <b>U KNOW THAT THIS CAR IS A PIECE OF SHIT and that a hsv vx sv300 would come and blow it a way with its 300kw!!!!
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You're an idiot no one in the US cares for Holden, and most probably have never heard of the name and probably doesn't know it exists!! I, as an Aussie living in the US however say Holdens Suck!! Just listen to yourselves everytime....."300kW man, Cooool our Holdens are soo cool because it has 300kW"!! If you think power is the only thing that makes a car then think again. Most car experts in respected magazines, regardless of personal preferance will tell you that horsepower counts for jack shit if the car cant steer or handle properly and that exactly applies to Holden/HSV. I may live in the US but I subscribe to MOTOR and Wheels and each comparo b/w Ford and Holden Ford has always won because it is just a far superior car even with less power!! Any Falcon is faster anywhere ecept the drag strip against its Holden competitor!! Just read the latest MOTOR edition (Feb 2001) and weep moron. TE50 wiped the floor with Clubsport R8!!!

4. Re: FORDS SUCKS, HOLDENS RULE

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from darrenglassie</i>
    <b>U KNOW THAT THIS CAR IS A PIECE OF SHIT and that a hsv vx sv300 would come and blow it a way with its 300kw!!!!
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> your an idiot. your not worthy of being an Aussie. yes i think that a commodore is better than a mustang. but i dont argue it by makeing myself look like a caveman. you retard. go watch Play School<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: FORDS SUCKS, HOLDENS RULE

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ok so how would you know it does? Have you driven any of them? ahah yeahh didn't think so. I myself have never driven either car, so I have to rely upon peoples opinions who have (Motor, Wheels and other various publications). The only problems with the mustang are that the build quality ain't the best, but the engine (even though its smaller) produces 240kw standard and according to Motor, is a much better engine than the Gen111 HSV. 300kw means nothing especially from an engine that big. Its the torque that counts and how the car is driven. But because of your ignorance and your age (i estimate 10) you will never know a good car even if it hit you (many wishful hopings there)<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: FORDS SUCKS, HOLDENS RULE

First off power isn't everything, especially if the car has 0 grip and handles like shit as seen in Holden/HSV's case time and time again. Fords have always handled better but now have the power to mach,equiping the stroked 5.6lt to the TE50 which has been proven to crap on an R8. Another thing is your average V8 XR8 will come equiped with a 280 kw Cobra engine when the AV is released. Like 104625 said mustangs don't have good build quality but the commodore has had more recalls then any other car in Australia. And darren statement about the SV300 shitting on any ford in the US is the biggest pile of shit because no commodore will ever reach US shores. GM did have plans on importing HSV's to America but the car as we expected failed most of the safety regulations.

7. Re: FORDS SUCKS, HOLDENS RULE

HA!HOLDENS SUCK MY KITTENS BALLS!!!AND SHES FEMALE!Holdens have always touched the heart of Aussie meatheads across the wide desert country, my being an Aussie think that holden suck and ford kick ass compared to them i mewan sure 300KW is good but holden couldn't make their own V8 so got GM to give them the right to make Chevys 5.7!HA!Ford are the biggest global car company in the world and they kick ass with 300KW under the hood like chev, but holden just get it all wrong they stick with a family saloon and ford make a sports car for the business!want to compare 300Kw of Ford to 300KW of Holden? try a GT40...sure they are 600kg+ lighter but people compare Skylines to Camaros so why not be unfair in comparisons Yank Tanks rule and Jap Crap tins suck!!!!!!BTW Only milk and Juice comes in 2 litres!HAHA!
    <!-- Signature -->