Forum Stats

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Bugs' started by SuperSonic, Aug 6, 2019.

1. I would like to know the most people logged in at one time ever

And also a list of who has made the most threads

Could admin provide me with that ?

Also if there are other stats available it would be really cool to see..

As a long time member I feel I have earned the right to see that info.

This forum has entertained me for 18 years. Although I don’t know where everyone went.

Thanks

2. Admin?
    [​IMG]

3. Chevy?

4. what about him

5. 627636A7-B24C-45C8-9460-39E9F239C0DD.jpeg Looking for answers

7. #7 SuperSonic, Aug 11, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2019

8. Internet respect is the most important.

9. Jokes aside, it's pretty obvious that the current owner of the domain enjoys cars and keeps the front page up to date. But they don't care for the forum, nor should they - it hasn't attracted any new members or activity for years and years. This means that there is no admin to care for you, or to provide you with stats.
    Also, not sure how you managed to spend 18 years here and still be on the wrong side of the trolling.
    To sum if up,
    Thank you and **** off.

ETB4U likes this.
  10. #10 SuperSonic, Aug 13, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2019

11. It’s not a cannon think along the lines of the post u sent me. Just payback that’s all. I actually would like to keep visiting this website but can u quit harassing me? Thanks

12. I deserve this, I just woke up and saw his post and got angry... I like u guys and this website just I don’t see the need for insults for no reason

13. I'm pretty sure it's a cannon.

14. Lol ok when u figure it out let me know

15. I already did, it's a cannon.

16. It’s a dick

17. No, it's definitely a cannon.

18. #19 Veyronman, Aug 20, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    The likelihood of any of this information being available, or even recorded, is basically nil.

I seem to remember a couple hundred people logged in at once back in the day. It was busy a lot of the time. If a thread you made in Misc (now gen chat) didn't take off it would drop off the first page within a few minutes. If one particular thread took off any everyone dived on it, it could grow to 300+ posts long in less than half an hour, for sure.

Chairman definitely made the most threads. He also had the lowest thread to post ratio as he rarely ever responded to anyone or anything. He just posted new threads of news articles to encourage debate, without offering ANY of his own opinion or input. It was busy enough back then for debates to spark up about anything.

The total members counter climbed well above 100,000.

SuperSonic likes this.
  19. That’s some good info right there. Thanks.

20. Flame wars of sc.net were infamous.

Veyronman likes this.