Four Door Coupe Battle

Discussion in 'Car Comparisons' started by ArmoMafia818, Aug 30, 2012.

1. BMW 650 GranCoupe - 4.4L TwinPower Turbo V8, 445hp 480lbs tq, 0-60mph = 4.5sec. RWD, $86,500

Mercedes Benz CLS 550 - 4.6L Biturbo V8, 402hp 443lbs tq, 0-60mph = 5.1sec. RWD, $72,500

Audi S7 - 4.0 Turbo V8, 420hp 406lbs tq, 0-60mph = 4.5sec. AWD, $78,800

Porsche Panamera S - 4.8L V8, 400hp 369lbs tq, 0-60mph = 5.8sec. RWD, $91,350

Which one is the best for you???

2. They are all ugly

3. I think the Audi looks awesome still

5. I actually like each one in this segment.

Looks IMO:
    CLS
    A7/650
    Panamera

As far as their top tier performance versions go:
    ///M
    Turbo
    AMG/S-Line

6. The Bimmer is too pricey and the Panamera is too ugly. The Merc isn't as pretty as its predecessor, so that leaves the Audi. It's almost a bargain in this group, it's got a madicum of practicality, and it's probably the nicest to be in.

7. Really??

8. sometimes i hate the things you write

9. Bimmer fan-boy?

10. Yeah im not really a fan of them. 4 door coupe's look pretty shitty most of the time. The old cls was great looking though.

11. The Porsche out of these. It really isn't as bad as everyone says

12. The BMW looks hot

13. screw this entire segment honestly

if you put a gun to my head, i guess the audi s7

14. Didn't like the idea of a 4 door coupe when the CLS came out, and I don't like it today.

16. Oh, and Quattroporte over all of these

17. I am not a fan of four door coupes, but I like the Mercedes best out of these. However if money was not an option, I would love to have a Rapide as my daily driver.

18. bmw looks ok but the older one had more presence, it wasnt beautiful, but badass, the merc looks good, nothing less, nothing more, the panamera probably is the best car to drive, but butt ugly, audi wins, still not beautiful, yet looks boss, also even if useless i like the huge rear stop light

19. The 6 series GS probably looks the best imo. I didn't think so until I saw it in the real. This gen CLS is kinda fugly. The squared headlights and details don't work as well with the curved body.

Visually, the VW Passat CC is way up there to me.

20. those audis look absolutely fantastic irl

22. well yeah