French tourists seen as world's worst: survey

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Rigidreaves, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Goddamnit PGN stop giving a bad image of Finns ok. 2cl of cognac in louvre lih.

2. That's supporting the local economy. How could that possibly be a bad thing?
    Buy some homebrew off a guy down a back alley, #$%# his sister for a few bucks.
    Everyone wins, and before you know it their gdp per serson is on the rise.
    Responsible tourism is my game.

3. It was more the way he asked the question... it was more of an "in England, when kids are growing up, do they have lessons in ettiquette?" with no hint of being facetious. Completely genuine question.

I think it's safe to say that I've never been asked that before.

4. You shoulda switched to some East London football hooligan accent and replied loudly:
    "No we just €$#! and %4#"!% and fart on the table!"

5. Shut the #$%# up Gianluca, you damn unamerican piece of shit. You are such a greedy Italian definitely not worthy of your American citizenship. My country has fought for the independance of America in 1776 with Lafayette so quit lecturing me. Not even sure, you know Lafayette was. But I guess I can't expect much from a #$%#ing pizzaiolo with no education.

6. They travel thanks to the money that is given from social helps and/or the social security.

7. american citizenship? hahahah i'm italian and i live in Italy, LOL

8. American tourists = worst FACT

9. i wouldve stared at him and well.... just stared.

10. I don't know if you are Irish or Welsh or a Scot but you have a far too high opinion of yourself. There are always good and bad tourists. The bad ones are often young people travelling in groups, getting drunk and who can't respect anything. Don't generalize every nation because like in every nation you have the trash and the well educated, law abiding and respectful citizens.

11. Yes but you don't deserve an American citizenship anyway.

ALso Wtf pizzaiolo without education? This coming from a person who hates students?

E non capisco che cosa vuol' dire con "pizzaiolo"....

12. Well, I can say one thing, I have respect for students who are hardworkers not lazy dunces or constant c or d graders.
    Concerning education, you have school but you have to also educate yourself by reading, travelling abroad and by being curious of what happens worldwide. But not everyone can do it.

13. i don't even want it, since i can i go there whenever i want as i already did several times.

14. Ya me neither but the point is that you don't deserve one.