Front end like S2000... worser than RX-7

Discussion in '2002 Mazda RX-8' started by VeilsideSupraEvo, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Front end like S2000... much worser than RX-7

dis whole car is a s2000 wannabe, but its still cool... i guess<!-- Signature -->

2. RX-7 looks better.

3. Re: Front end like S2000... much worser than RX-7

the rx-7 really looks a lot better
    and so does the s2000

4. Re: Front end like S2000... much worser than RX-7

much worser? Much worse is grammatically correct yet the statement is untrue.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Front end like S2000... much worser than RX-7

It may look a lot like a S200 but its going to rip the crap out of the v-tec. im not saying the s2000 is ugly or slow. im just saying how much better the rx-8 is going to perform.

6. Re: Front end like S2000... much worser than RX-7

actually I'd like to see the weight on this car. doesn't look like it will be any quicker than an s2000. at least stock for stock, but I bet its alot easier to squeeze power out of this motor.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Front end like S2000... much worser than RX-7

indeed...
    the S2000 requires high RPM's to get any torque of its engine, something I expect this car will give at any speed, at any RPM...

and man how can you say it looks worse than the RX-7 when they have nothing in common, ....=???<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Front end like S2000... much worser than RX-7

so......its still a great car....there is always a better old version of every car...we've had so many styles already...whats the new style.... its better than that honda concept thats 4 sure.......

btw.. id like to trade my civic for this 1... ;)

9. Re: Front end like S2000... much worser than RX-7

i think it looks pretty cool, it's nothing special, but it still looks good<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Front end like S2000... much worser than RX-7

This car is gorgeous. Power and torque will shock you all. Due to many upgrades: 3-stage variable intake, delayed exhast timing, lager ports that no longer overlap, lower weight, higher redline, much more horsepower, better emmisions. Overall, this will be one "kickass ride!"<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Front end like S2000... much worser than RX-7

It may look a little like the s2000 but how well is that selling? might as well jump on the bandwagon

12. Re: Front end like S2000... much worser than RX-7

I hope the RX-8 turns out good. I don't like the current power or torque specs though.

13. Re: Front end like S2000... much worser than RX-7

The front looks like a S2000 with a viper head light..... got nothing to say about his toqure.... aleast shoud get over 200......

14. Re: Front end like S2000... much worser than RX-7

I think the RX-7 is plain ugly.Its to high and looks akward.
    I like this new mazda and it might look like the S2000
    but whats wrong with that? The S2000 looks good too....<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Front end like S2000... much worser than RX-7

I saw the RX-8 last month in Japan, it's just nothing special except the promising twin rotary engine.

16. Re: Front end like S2000... much worser than RX-7

Not just the front end.

17. Re: Front end like S2000... much worser than RX-7

O my Rashid007, exactly what I'm thinking!

18. Re: Front end like S2000... much worser than RX-7

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from RASHID007</i>
    <b>Not just the front end.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I GUESS ITS NOT JUST ME THEN<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: Front end like S2000... much worser than RX-7

Looks more like an audi TT to me....

20. Re: Front end like S2000... much worser than RX-7

fuc# everybody who hates this. they should be fuc*ing killed those a holes<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: Front end like S2000... much worser than RX-7

an audi tt? are u retarded, these two cars look COMPLETELY different.

Yah looks like the s2000 but this one's sicker. rotary engines rule and this mazda will smoke a lot of shit

22. Re: Front end like S2000... much worser than RX-7

much worser.................
    you're an all star speller

but i agree
    it looks like a mix of a bunch of nicer cars

23. Re: Front end like S2000... much worser than RX-7

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from styner</i>
    <b>much worser.................
    you're an all star speller

but i agree
    it looks like a mix of a bunch of nicer cars</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

that's perhaps because its hard to come with something completely new these days.
    most cars hint to other cars in terms of styling think about it. And Jap cars used to be all alike, its nice to know that at least their sports car are a bit different from one another, therefore you will never mistake a RX-8 for a nissan Z or a Toyota Celila or whatever.<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: Front end like S2000... much worser than RX-7

lol..honestly..I'm one not much on too much looks..it's what it's made of =P
    good weight distrib..
    good engine.
    good suspensio.
    good aerodynamics =)
    etc..

that is what makes a good car...looks is secondary.

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

25. Re: Front end like S2000... much worser than RX-7

But would you prefer Albright to Madonna?