front engine, 4-seats, AUTO! this is not a ferrari

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari 456M GT Scaglietti' started by E46_M3, Aug 9, 2002.

1. this is not like ferrari at all.... i guess they're just trying to create VERITY... for those who can't drive manual and for those who wanna take their family out in a hot car lol<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: front engine, 4-seats, AUTO! this is not a ferrari

I don't see where you get that it's an automatic, but I honestly like this car

3. Re: front engine, 4-seats, AUTO! this is not a ferrari

Acutally if it were an automatic it would be called the "456M GTA Scaglietti". And it has four seats beacuse it's a GT car. I don't see anything wrong with it being FR, the 550 Maranello is also an FR, is that not a Ferrari either?<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: front engine, 4-seats, AUTO! this is not a ferrari

yeah, well I've read about the 456 some, and supposedly this is Ferrari's attempt at a "civilized" car. Something you could take a family in, but if u ask me, this is still %100 supercar, with a top speed of 186 mph!!

5. Re: front engine, 4-seats, AUTO! this is not a ferrari

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from marcusmv3</i>
    <b>Acutally if it were an automatic it would be called the "456M GTA Scaglietti". And it has four seats beacuse it's a GT car. I don't see anything wrong with it being FR, the 550 Maranello is also an FR, is that not a Ferrari either?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

correct me if i'm wrong but i believe that the 550 and 456 r the first 2 Ferraris with Front-engine

yah ... the GTA version is automatic, that is the one that i was referring to , not the GT

I have nothing against this car , infact i love it , but it's just unusual for a ferrari to be automatic and to have more than 2 seats, thas all,,,, thas just my personal opinion, u guys can say think whatever u want.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: front engine, 4-seats, AUTO! this is not a ferrari

Yes you are wrong, Ferrari has a tradition of FR cars, they made them long before they made a mid-engined one. look at the 250's and 275's. And yes if it was an auto it would be 456M GT-A.