Front looks like Cizeta V16T

Discussion in '1991 Bugatti EB110 GT' started by 300ZXfreakk, Oct 30, 2002.

1. Re: Front looks like Cizeta V16T

that freaky thing was based on the diablo

2. Re: Front looks like Cizeta V16T

You dorks are both stupid,First the front of the EB110 doesn't look anything like the Cizeta-Moroder v16T,second of all the Cizeta wasn't based on the Diablo shithead,the Diablo was based on it(Cizeta-Moroder v16T),Go to the #$%#ing Cizeta forum titled"Diablo wannabe" if you don't believe me!

3. Re: Front looks like Cizeta V16T

Did Tiger005 hit a nerve or something? or are you just a twat who isn't getting any from his bird?

4. Re: Front looks like Cizeta V16T

Ofcourse i'm "NOT" getting any from his bird,i'm getting it from your sister maggot!Now with that aside,I just told them like it is so shut the hell up,I wasn't even talking to you!
    Again the front of this(EB110)looks nothing whatso ever like a Cizeta-Moroder v16T,and the Cizeta didn't copy the Diablo,the Diablo
    is based on the Cizeta,in fact the v16T was originaly intended to be the Diablo.It was theconcept for the Diablo,and again if you don't believe me go to theCizeta forum titled"Diablo wannabe" where we corrected another person thinking the Cizeta copied the Lambo,lol.

5. Re: Front looks like Cizeta V16T

No the Diablo was based on that "freaky thing". How does the front look like Cizeta V16T?I don't see it.

6. Re: Front looks like Cizeta V16T

i dont see it at all

7. Re: Front looks like Cizeta V16T

Whoa what a nice car!

8. Re: Front looks like Cizeta V16T

I don't see it either.

9. Re: Front looks like Cizeta V16T

True, but all 3 look a lot alike.

10. Re: Front looks like Cizeta V16T

11. Re: Front looks like Cizeta V16T