FRONT OF A PORSCHE

Discussion in '1998 Renault Sport Spider' started by maclaren4life, Aug 9, 2002.

1. man theyre running out of ideas of how to make cars look

2. Re: FRONT OF A PORSCHE

I couldn't agree more.

3. Re: FRONT OF A PORSCHE

yeah some porsche...pull your heads out. looks more like an mrs-s (MR2 Spyder) and and Opel Speester.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: FRONT OF A PORSCHE

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from RacePhreak13</i>
    <b>yeah some porsche...pull your heads out.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

LOL

5. Re: FRONT OF A PORSCHE

Actually Porsche is using these headlight in Carrera concept...<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: FRONT OF A PORSCHE

I just don't see it<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: FRONT OF A PORSCHE

Actually, the headlights remind me of the Carrera GT, and that means Renault was first.
    I've seen one of these and sat in it too, it's quite a cool car!!

8. Re: FRONT OF A PORSCHE

over all the car looks like a Toyota Mr-2, but the headlights do look like a Porsche, not just the C-GT, but all Porsches.

9. Re: FRONT OF A PORSCHE

Might have the front of a porsche, except this car is GAY. Renault really need to do a supercar, I mean, they are involved in F1, but they don't do anything for the rich enthusiasts.

10. Listen...It was never meant to be a supercar - it was meant to be a cheap roadster with supercar looks - name me one other car that costs �14000 with only 15k miles or so on the clock which is as exclusive or as much like a supercar? I've got one.