Funky Machine.

Discussion in '2001 Dax Rush' started by McLaren_Man, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: you're all #$%#ing retards...

YEAh hahahah<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: you're all #$%#ing retards...

heh you own an M3? you act like a 5 year old...btw my viper will eat you up any day

3. Re: you're all #$%#ing retards...

Bit Harsh.

These are great cars. They have incredible power to weight ratios, handle superbly if its dry, and most importantly, are cheap.

M3 and Viper, also great cars.

Does there always have to be a 'whose best' competition?

I drive a Westfield, but much as I love it, if I suddenly came across a few million quid I'd ditch it very quickly. I'd be straight down to a TVR or Aston Martin garage. With a few more million, I'd probably have a Viper and an M3 in my collection. Every discussion on here always seems to come down to the Z06, the Viper and so on. There can be more than one good car in the world, and they don't all come from one country (or continent).

4. Re: you're all #$%#ing retards...

yeah these cars take some driving, goes round corners pretty well unlike all us cars! if the us cars are so good why do they import all the jap cars and why did f and furious have jap cars and one american drag car? it was a u.s. film with jap cars. ha. a us film with us cars is days of thunder, wow, i just love goin round in circles, shows a real race car driver doesnt it? oh and didnt a british driver win one of the us championships on his first try? nigel mansell, a part time police man. haha. we love em over in the uk, they kick ass

5. Re: you're all #$%#ing retards...

this is the funniest thread i've ever seen <!-- Signature -->

6. R/T toy car

ha wtf is this??? my little nitro gas car cud beat the speed of this and what is it like 1 foot ppl whoi made this shud be ashamed

7. Re: R/T toy car

o now i get it..... its a ford engine

8. Re: R/T toy car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>
    <b>o now i get it..... its a ford engine</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> Your dumb. Ford could dust GM
    Gm can lick a nut
    So can you WakkuPu<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: R/T toy car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>
    <b>o now i get it..... its a ford engine</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> Your dumb. Ford could dust GM
    Gm can lick a nut
    So can you WakkuPu<!-- Signature -->

10. Will the rain of these stupid cars ever stop! !!!!

Yet another stupid kit car....Theres hundreds of these things/ they looks the same / sound the same / perform the same / cost the same / Suck the same /......I don't get it !! what was wrong with the other cars like this.... that made them want to build yet another....will the rain of these shit stupid cars ever stop! !!!!

Do you like these cars ?<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Will the rain of these stupid cars ever stop! !!!!

This happens to be "copy" of a classic Caterham Super Seven, vintage coll. item.
    It sucks about as much as the AC Cobra.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Will the rain of these stupid cars ever stop! !!!!

I happenned to have been a kit car enthusiast long enough to buy an issue of KitCar magazine (about three weeks!)because the idea of the ultra light, but road legal and inexpensive car appealed to me. It still kinda does!
    I can at least tell you that all the dax rushes documented were carrying from 3.5 Rover V8s to 325bhp 3.9 litre V8s without modification! THAT is why they keep building them you close minded person-Cahteram made a quality, much lighter car , with better handling (which I like better actually, but that's not the point)but it only took a really quick, but not very throaty, 2.0 Vaux' Rally- tuned engine.
    Dax saw a gap in the market-people who wanted powerful AND lightweight performance for their money. Like any good businessmen would, they snapped it up. Your 'rain' of 'shit cars' is made up of kits which have bigger (one production kit that looks like this takes a 302ci ford) or smaller (there are lots of motorbike powered ones-they're really quick!)engines. And some of them ar made to looke more modern, or more vintage.
    I mean, I think they are too many vettes-but I realise that you people like your ineffecient 452ci lumpers (I quite like 'em too!) because they make a cool noise have a lot of pull, and don't complain. So get your facts right before you comment.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Will the rain of these stupid cars ever stop! !!!!

SuperSonic, what cars do u like!!!!!! You seem to have already bashed every car on this site at least once! Do u want everyone on this site to hate you.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Will the rain of these stupid cars ever stop! !!!!

heres the main point of my argument incase u missed it like a monkey.

what was wrong with the other cars like this.... that made them want to build yet another....

<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Will the rain of these stupid cars ever stop! !!!!

These Lotus 7 style cars are sweet. They are fast and fun to drive. Honda Civics, Preludes, Celicas, Supras, NSX aren't as quick as these 7 Style kit cars.

These 7 style cars has been around for years, since the original seven was out. In addition, these cars were marketed to older people (30s-50s). Supersonic, if you don't understand why various investors chose to mimic the seven style then you are way to young to understand the racing heritage, power, and enjoyment of owning a Lotus Seven.

What I don't understand is how a person can say a Honda Civic is a great car and turn around say a Lotus Seven style kitcar isn't.

Just to let you know, Dax sports Car has made a 2002 Dax Rush Hayabusa Turbo. They are selling for only 21k pounds. The car is so damn fast, you better be well trained physically and mentally to drive it. That's how fast the car accelerates, more than 2Gs of acceleration force. It has a power to weight ratio of 820 BHP per ton, greater than any car on this website. The only cars that are comparable are contemporary F1 racers. There you go, for 31k US, you can own a car faster than a 1000 HP Supra, 500 HP Civic... This is a stock car, road legal, remember that!<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Will the rain of these stupid cars ever stop! !!!!

WATS YOUR PROBLEM!?!?!?!?!??!? These are the cars that will kick ferrari's ass on twisty circuits, and off the line. you have no taste man!!!!! sure, their as practical as a square wheel, and sure they have the comfort of an electric chair. but a true sport car lover wont give a damn!!!!

17. Re: Will the rain of these stupid cars ever stop! !!!!

Whats wrong with a ford engine? If the car does a O-60 sprint in under 4 seconds, whats the problem? I wouldn't care if it powered buy a Yugo Engine if it pumped out 330hp could do a sub 4 sec O-60 sprint!! In fact I would rather a shitty name brand! Just to say I beat your Ferrari with Yugo power (or in this case Ford which makes good Euro and American engines).

I don't see the problem in this car! This thing is fat as hell. Yah there are a bunch of different versions of this car, that is a problem, but youll rarely see one anyway!

18. Re: Will the rain of these stupid cars ever stop! !!!!

you don't get it. some use ford engines. but if you go to the sites, they clearly say that if you buy the kit, you can put any engine you feel like in. so you can make the most awsome combos!!!!

19. Re: Will the rain of these stupid cars ever stop! !!!!

you don't get it. some use ford engines. but if you go to the sites, they clearly say that if you buy the kit, you can put any engine you feel like in. so you can make the most awsome combos!!!!

20. Re: Will the rain of these stupid cars ever stop! !!!!

21. Re: you're all #$%#ing retards...

heh you own an M3? you act like a 5 year old...btw my viper will eat you up any day

Funny, I heard someone say at my last track day "It was great, we overtook the Viper"... after giving him a ride in my car.

What car I'm driving??? A Lotus Elise, with "only" 167 bhp at the wheels...

22. Re: R/T toy car

nitro model cars could outsprint an f1 car to 60

23. Re: R/T toy car

what the heck wakkawu i thought you were smarter then that! or maltraza what ever your name is now

24. Re: you're all #$%#ing retards...

Ooookayyy this is seriously fuked up rite here.

25. Re: you're all #$%#ing retards...

It is