funny little thing

Discussion in '1923 Bugatti Type 32 Tank' started by RadoMan, Aug 9, 2002.

1. it's kinda ugly, but fast for the year. I've seen an old photograph with one racing in it, it won that particular race (it was about 1925)

I think it would make a good collectors item, but I probably wouldn't drive it much. I just can't get passed the looks!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: funny little thing

they had a thing on Ettiore Bugatti and his art (you know it!) on the History channel one time... i think it was that... and they were talking about this car, similarly how not so much how it was a winning car, but did sort of signify the advent of streamlining<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: funny little thing

ok....<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: funny little thing

yea.... it still looks like a blue twinkie...

5. !

anyone see the tanks of later years-a big improvement!

6. Re: funny little thing

it looks liek a wooden toy in the pic

7. Re: funny little thing

I love this baby

8. Re: funny little thing

Great Bugatti, Nothing like the real thing...<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: funny little thing

I had the pleasure of seeing one of these race about four years ago at the Monterey Historics. They look better in person, if that helps aleve some of the shock at the sight. Very cool to watch come out of the corkscrew, little puffs of blue smoke trailing behind it and all. Amazing machine.

10. Re: funny little thing

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>
    <b>ok....</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

**** off..<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: funny little thing

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from VICIOUS</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>
    <b>ok....</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

**** off..</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

When will he be banned ?????<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: funny little thing

Wheres the cream filling

13. Re: funny little thing

this is 1 of the only bugatti that i dont like, but im not saying that om 1 of those bugatti freaks that only like the car cuz its the most powerful