Future Commodore Engines?

Discussion in '2001 HSV VX2 SV300' started by Holden Nut, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Future Commodore Engines?

True, this kinda steretyping goes with every kinda car. Take for example the Mazda MX-5. I heard from someone that it was recently that it was voted as being the number one choice of car for homosexuals. Now it doesn't mean that every man who drives this car is gonna be gay (although it is a bit more sussed if there are two of guys in a car). Sweeping generalisations, but they do come from somewhere.

2. Re: Future Commodore Engines?

I read something like that in the newspaper once, except they said number one was either the Astra or Excel.

When you hear the same thing but for different cars like that, it kinda ruins the credibility a bit.

3. Re: Future Commodore Engines?

yeah, but the MX-5 really does look like a car that a gay person would buy (not meaning to offend anyone)

4. Re: Future Commodore Engines?

I would add Volvos to that list

5. Re: Future Commodore Engines?

ive never seen an obviously straight bloke in an mx5, except for the turbo ones, there alright

6. Re: Future Commodore Engines?

i fail to see how you can get gay out of volvo, there isn't really anything "gay" about them. you could really say that about any car then, take a skyline for example, looks like somone may be trying to compensate for something

7. Re: Future Commodore Engines?

they are absolutely devoid of any inspiration in their design, they are so plain. The only men that would buy them are gays or family men (and in that case it was probably brought by the wife)

most people realise the skyline is a grey import, and recognise owners as true enthusiasts rather than idiots who stuck a spoiler on a crap car

8. Re: Future Commodore Engines?

all i have to say is, take a look at the S60R which we are now seeing adds on tv about, ut has been in europe for quite some time. I don't think that could be called a soccer mums car do you. Oh, but wait, its a volvo, so it must be

9. Re: Future Commodore Engines?

it is definately the exception to the rule...look at:
    -S70
    -S80
    -XC70
    -stock s60
    -XC90

they are soccer mums cars

10. Re: Future Commodore Engines?

AS I LIKE FORD BETTER THIS IS A VERY GOOD. I HEARD NEXT YEAR MUSTANGS GT SVT R GOING TO HAV 400 HP

FORD MUSTANGS 4 LIFE
    ON A QUITE AUSTRAILA DAY U HEARD THE HOLDEN RUSTING

11. Re: Future Commodore Engines?

YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO USE GRAMMAR AND SPELL CORRECTLY

12. Re: Future Commodore Engines?

so that explains why ford stopped selling the mustang in australia because they werent good enough. its good to see you used your 1st post on such an intelligent comment