G6 is not a 300ZXTT

Discussion in 'American Cars' started by MR2T, Aug 29, 2004.

1. So Pontiac had to put the name of the car on the center console because the owners keep on forgetting what car they are driving.

2. Superlativeone's signature used to read "No matter where I go i never forget I'm a Z driver".

The since the G6 isn't a 300ZXTT Pontaic had to put the name of the car on the center console.

3. That interior is f*cking horrible. The guy on Auto Line Detroit said he's seen early prototypes of the new L (based on the G6) and the interior is great but this really is crap...

4. It's a whole world better than that cheap bubbly monstrosity of an interior in the car it replaces. I still cringe at the sight of it every time I have to ride in my sister's GT.

5. Well, what do you expect for the pricing range, I think it looks pretty sharp compared to everything else in its class.

6. I don't think the interior is bad, but the wood does look pretty tacky with the car.

7. Pontiac's prices for the Grand Prix are crazy, and it looks like they're following a simiar pricing structure with this one (and are keeping the Grand Am around for fleet/cheapo sales). If they're going to price it against the competition it should be as nice as the competition: this isn't.

8. Do not forget that the new pontiacs are more performance designed than luxury. The grand am is only being kept for one more year as a coupe gt only until they bring the G6 coupe for sale.

9. all gm cars have a logo on there steering wheel

10. So is the Mazda 6, and it's interior is way way better.