GAH! What have they done to this car?

Discussion in '1938 Lincoln Model K LeBaron Converible Sedan' started by Gimme Fuel, Aug 10, 2002.

1. The H2 concept from a coupla years ago was SO much better-looking than this thing. GM really shouldn't have touched the car from the moment they built the concept. For a $45,000+ price sticker I'd rather get myself a spiffed-out Acura MDX than this uglyass Hummer-wannabe piece of crap. These people are ruining Hummer's rep!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: GAH! What have they done to this car?

Is this replacing the old Hummer. If it, oh shit!!! This car is one piece of crap. It is Ugly, More rounded, (Yuk!) and Just isin't the same.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: GAH! What have they done to this car?

I agree I like the onld H1 looks way better, looks more orignal and this look like it would fall apart like a chevy.

4. Re: GAH! What have they done to this car?

I don't think this is replacing the H1. I'm pretty sure GM made this just as a half-price Hummer for people who can't afford the H1. From what I know, the H1 will be produced alongside the H2. The (even crappier-looking) H2 SUT will expand the Hummer lineup further.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: GAH! What have they done to this car?

to avs918........fall apart like a chevy huh? a fukin 82' cavalier would outlast whatever u drive which is probably either a disgraceful Jap car or even worse a shit bag cheaply made ford....I bet the H2 could climb over and crush your goddam car....so put your dick where your mouth is and suck really hard...................................................LOL

6. Re: GAH! What have they done to this car?

this thing is HIDEOUS<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: GAH! What have they done to this car?

did anyone hear bout the porsche suv? lol theyll be v8's one with 350 or so hp and the other with 450 hp

8. Re: GAH! What have they done to this car?

I think this car needs a bigger engine with more torqe anf more horsepower.

9. Re: GAH! What have they done to this car?

U kno what? Dont #$%#en diss GM for messing up tha Hummer (when they didn't) considering the fact that they're making ALOT more money off of it than you make in a year.

My dad is the boss/owner of half of GM in the States & Canada.. & we have 2 H2s.. so #$%# you, you've probably never even been in one. They're actually really nice. Why don't you actually go and see the car in person instead of just judging it by a pic off the internet.

10. Re: GAH! What have they done to this car?

Y would you say GM messed up the Hummer? (Which they didn't) Go ahead and diss it, but GM is making ALOT more money off of it then you make in a year.

My dad is the owner/boss of half of GM in the States & Canada, & we have 2 H2s. They are actually pretty nice. You've probably never even been in one. So yeah, why don't you get a #$%#en life & go look @ a H2 in person instead of judging one by a pic from off the internet.

11. Re: GAH! What have they done to this car?

I just got this car also and it is an uncredible machine agreeing with Jen92387. Say all the crap u want about it saying it doesnt compare to the h1 and all, but really next to the h1, it is one of the best offroading cars ever. Though i dont take mine offroad and probably never will, i still do kno its capabilities. And in terms of how it looks, i think it is a great looking car. It actually shares a very similar styling to the g500 with its very boxy body when u look at it. So say all the crap u want about it now, but once u actualyl get to drive the h2... ull see what im talking about