Get a Lingenfelter 650 Corvette for half the price!

Discussion in '1999 Renntech EV12' started by BugattiEB110SS, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Get a Lingenfelter 650 Corvette for half the price!

I don't see why any idiot would want to carry 4 people to a potential top speed of 200mph? Plus this is an american car, RennTech is situated in Florida

2. Re: Get a Lingenfelter 650 Corvette for half the price!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Power V12</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>
    <b>They make me sick with their corvette !!

The only think in the Corvette is its engine , no luxury , raffinement , nothing else</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

finally someone who can think!! corvette's are overrated!!! just loke vipers!!! and the rest of that american crap!!!

european cars are king!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    My thoughts exactly..... Its half the price because its less than half the quality/class of any MB...<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Get a Lingenfelter 650 Corvette for half the price!

meh, maybe, but a lingenfelter TT vette can't take you, the wife, and the kids out for dinner while driving home at 160+.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Get a Lingenfelter 650 Corvette for half the price!

Half the price you can seat half the people, and look half as good.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Get a Lingenfelter 650 Corvette for half the price!

They make me sick with their corvette !!

The only think in the Corvette is its engine , no luxury , raffinement , nothing else

6. Re: Get a Lingenfelter 650 Corvette for half the price!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>

The only think in the Corvette is its engine , no luxury , raffinement , nothing else</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

finally someone who can think!! corvette's are overrated!!! just loke vipers!!! and the rest of that american crap!!!

european cars are king!!!!

7. Re: Get a Lingenfelter 650 Corvette for half the price!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Power V12</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>

european cars are king!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

TRUE DAT!

8. Re: Get a Lingenfelter 650 Corvette for half the price!

Boy some people just dont get it. Part of a true sports car is not having such heavy luxurys as comfortable seats and all that bull.
    Any who this car kicks ass. Any car that hits 60 in under 4 kicks ass and this does it with 5000 pounds of luxury. but its completely diffrent class than the vette. (that could be good or bad)<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Get a Lingenfelter 650 Corvette for half the price!

You cheap Fuckhed!

10. Re: Get a Lingenfelter 650 Corvette for half the price!

This car is for the bigshots so don't start with the small fry corvette now. If you can get a merc to deal with a corv then u are cool but if you get out a vette to deal with a merc then ur not cool. Now think to urself are you cool or not ?