Giancarlo Fisichella

Discussion in '1965 Ferrari 275 GTB Alloy Berlinetta' started by MaleStripper, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Back where he started, he will get some successes I think in 2002, he's a great driver and I think Jordan will do better in 2002<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Giancarlo Fisichella

same, Jordan seem to be getting better every year.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Giancarlo Fisichella

I kinda liked him in the Benetton (Now Renault). It was looking to be good for next season, or maybe the season after. Renault always seem to come through with their engines, look at Turbos and air valves.

4. Re: Giancarlo Fisichella

I'm not sure about Fizzy at Jordan, I guess more so because I hate eddie jordan, I think that guy is a sleaze and he's in Formula 1 for all the wrong reasons. Other than that Fizzy is good he had a good result at Spa francorchamps I believe<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Giancarlo Fisichella

Hey bugatti can u elaborate on those wrong reasons?

I know Eddie got rid of Frentzen because he was in complete loggerheads with the design team, and well, he thinks it is best for the future that he get someone else, so that he can do his sponsors some justice.

6. Re: Giancarlo Fisichella

testing to see my new "Avatar"

7. Re: Giancarlo Fisichella

sorry but Frentzen had the ONLY win for Jordan and the most points for Jordan, even more than both Schumacher brothers, that says something!!!!!!!!