GM Concept Cars are all the same

Discussion in '1961 Chrysler 300G' started by cptchipjew, Aug 9, 2002.

1. You can tell that they use the same stupid 3D imaging program for the Cadillac Cien.

This truck will never exist, obviously. I mean, look at it.

2. Re: GM Concept Cars are all the same

lets hope!@

3. Re: GM Concept Cars are all the same

i totally agree... it just plain sux.. like all GMC cars, trucks, SUV's and w/e else u can think of
    <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: GM Concept Cars are all the same

This truck is absolutely huge with a front end that looks 'cute'
    thats retarded.
    Its like a 7' guy with a 2' dick...

5. Re: GM Concept Cars are all the same

first, gmc doesnt make cars, second this is one of the most innovativ concepts (the entire terra line of concepts) to come put of anywhere iin a long time, it saves gas but maintains functionallity, and looks cool also. It has ample power and can tow things haul things and still pass the gas stations on the long trips

6. Re: GM Concept Cars are all the same

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from cptchipjew</i>
    <b>You can tell that they use the same stupid 3D imaging program for the Cadillac Cien.

This truck will never exist, obviously. I mean, look at it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Of course it won't. The other two concepts weren't going into production. It's just so show the tech that we'll see in the future.

7. Re: GM Concept Cars are all the same

this truck will be coming into production. maybe not the exact one, but gm is going to have an option for a hybrid powertrain. honda is also doing this with their civic. this isn't a stupid idea because now you can have power while still being environmently friendly.