GO GM

Discussion in '2001 Cunningham C7 Concept' started by DANVM, Aug 10, 2002.

1. GM bought these guys, with the recommendation of Bob Lutz, who helped start the company.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: GO GM

wtf are you talking about?<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: GO GM

GM bought Cunningham, because Bob Lutz, who helped start Cunningham, recommended the company to them. <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: GO GM

definatly go GM. GM has come out with some good looking concepts, but when they send them into production they always seem to tone the style down. They finally changed with the Aztek (even though I think it's ugly as hell) and now the styling in this car is amazing. Props to whoever desgined this machine.

5. Re: GO GM

props to whoever decided to throw the 600 bhp V-12 in this beast

6. Re: GO GM

God Damn, shorten your sig man.

7. Re: GO GM

8. Re: GO GM

9. Re: GO GM

yeah for real!

10. Re: GO GM

beautiful car, (even tho Cunnningham, Jr. is a dweeb) I would have loved to see this badboy whoop some Euro tail on the road, or the race course..I have a hotwheels replica of the Cunningham C4R racer (still in its original packaging too) and that is a sweet lookin racecar too...for an explanation of the comment above in parentheses, refer to the "Bye Bye" thread this forum...you will see why this guy is a dweeb..

11. Re: GO GM

beautiful car, (even tho Cunnningham, Jr. is a dweeb) I would have loved to see this badboy whoop some Euro tail on the road, or the race course..I have a hotwheels replica of the Cunningham C4R racer tacked to my wall (still in its original packaging) and that is a sweet lookin racecar too...for an explanation of the comment above in parentheses, refer to the "Bye Bye" thread this forum...you will see why this guy is a dweeb..

12. Re: GO GM

?, I've seen longer.

13. Re: GO GM

that's nice

14. Re: GO GM

so does that mean they are going to make this car again?

15. Re: GO GM

hey for one caddy is a great company with good quality and its been part of gm sence the begining.

16. Re: GO GM

well lets not forget hat cadillacs are ugly

17. Re: GO GM

no they r not going to make this car