Going to Vegas, then San Diego

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by xDRAN0x, Jun 5, 2012.

1. That's cool to hear. Where do you live? My sister is downtown near Ciro's Pizza, if you've heard of it.

2. it's ESP's dog

3. I'm north county.

4. huh whats esp? seriously?

5. that dog made a (hilarious) account on sbnet but was banned and had all posts deleted (thank god, & thank you modgods for keeping the site free of pollution posts)

6. yeah thank god we had serious mods like comunista and eSP
    no clutter
    RIP that place

7. I think if you go to vegas you should use the Jagmeister account , and in sandiago maybe the turb0 account ..

8. Rip

9. When will you be in Vegas? I'm leaving tonight to spend the weekend there.

10. guns (44,fal,mp5), desert ATV and helicopter ride with most people vomitting their bowels everywhere
    gitls, alcohol, didn't sleep much

mericans are loud

Now in San Diego, just got out of the restaurant
    damn

11. Did you go to the Electric Daisy Carnival in Vegas this weekend? Looked pretty sweet

12. hell no, 300k people on drugs I stay away from that

13. Another ill informed opinion. Not all of them are on drugs, plus the people who are on drugs are harmless/funny to laugh at.

14. Ok there Sheldon

16. The traffic sucked, but otherwise it was one of the best weekends of my life.

17. nice, glad to hear you had a good time. we saw lots of people with EDC ^_^ on their cars and half-naked girls

18. we just saw Weezer at the Padres stadium, it rocked but too short.

19. Niice, thought you might be going this when you said

20. Only half-naked? I think the least dressed award for the weekend went to the girl I saw wearing a pair of panties and some body paint on her nipples.

21. Lol american dance scene

22. House music comes from Chicago

From what I have heard EDC is good, as is the WMC in Miami. Theres also a good scene in lots of cities there.

The way alot of americans go to dance music events is weird though, they treat them like a gig/concert rather than just as part of a night out like in Europe, I prefer the European way by miles.

23. house? in USA everything is techno

24. lol whats the diff who cares

25. I know. I was merely talking about the last part. Glowsticks and shit lol