golden car

Discussion in '1981 DeLorean DMC-12' started by pierke, Aug 10, 2002.

1. when you bought the car and pay by a gold creditcard you get him in gold. there are three golden deloreans made

2. Re: golden car

I would love to see one of these golden cars, post pics if you got em, thanks.

3. Re: golden car

wrong, only two golden plated deloreans were built. one was recently purchased by a bank for over $100,000. it is featured in glass as an exhibit inside the bank. they are considered a true collectors piece.

4. Re: golden car

Damn, gold plated... thats gotta be worth a pretty penny! Do you have any cost estimates? just curious of how much one would have to pay for it.<!-- Signature -->

5. #5 Delorean DMC-12 Rocks, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: golden car

the cars ae around $145,000(USD)and the web sites are www.delorean-owners.org and go into introductin. it will have an article and then a window that says "gold plated delorean". they have pics.<!-- Signature -->

6. #6 FeLiX93, Aug 10, 2002
    Re: golden car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Delorean DMC-12 Rocks</i>
    <b>the cars ae around $145,000(USD)and the web sites are www.delorean-owners.org and go into introductin. it will have an article and then a window that says "gold plated delorean". they have pics.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Wow, thats a pricy car. Its nice though. And there's some cool stuff in that website! It is now bookmarked. Thanks!<!-- Signature -->

7. #7 Boosted DMC, Aug 10, 2002
  8. #8 Delorean DMC-12 Rocks, Aug 10, 2002