gonna get me one of these :D

Discussion in '1987 Merkur XR4Ti' started by shefx, Aug 10, 2002.

1. i've riden in one of these before and its just grrrreat, it doesnt look like a good car but wait till you take a ride in it, you'll want one.

2. Re: gonna get me one of these :D

Actually the 86's are very nice the ones with the duel downforce fins, these cars are designed to race against BMW's and Porsches, they are great touring cars and with nothing added can beat a 5.0 if you can drive, O by the way to older 86 rims look nicer to<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: gonna get me one of these :D

SHEFX do you live in New York?Because at my elemantary school there is one of these parked outside.It's cool.It's not an 1987 though its a 1986.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: gonna get me one of these :D

no im in edmonton, (CANADA, wheres that??? up north lol, i live in an igloo, with my computer pulgged into a polar bear behind)

5. Re: gonna get me one of these :D

Hey I got one of them to but the polar bear is my pet can you belive I got a guy from Toronto to belive that god I mean I can expect that from an American cuz I saw Leno once and some Teacher said somethin about Canada being in Denver WTF are these ppl on? but seriously a guy from Canada who I've known for a while actually belived this!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: gonna get me one of these :D

Oh my god Jay Leno!?I look exactly like him!I have the chin and the looks!That's why my nickname is Jay Leno!And I'm 10 too!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: gonna get me one of these :D

hahahahha

8. Re: gonna get me one of these :D

The ignorance of people is sometimes so overwhelming that I want to cry<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: gonna get me one of these :D

Canada rules!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM CANADIAN!!!!! ahaha jay leno is a dumb f@ck

10. Re: gonna get me one of these :D

Screw you!

11. Re: gonna get me one of these :D

Ok, just a few things here.

1. PorscheBoy09, you should go see a doctor about that.

2. ivanf22, I hate it when Canadians act all stupid and proud in forums and chatrooms. Sit down, shut up, and pay your incredibly high taxes. And don't yell at me, because I live in Toronto, so I know what I'm talking about.

<!-- Signature -->