Goodbye old friend!

Discussion in '2002 Dodge Viper GTS Final Edition' started by Shaneyxlr8, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Oh the years on this planet, it is a supercar. it always will be a supercar.its made history.

this car is the reason why we sat infront of the tv playing playstation! this is the american dream car. Pure power! its legend will live on forever.

shaney<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Goodbye old friend!

Damn right! I've got the GTS as a model car twice and I like him, but his succedor is well worth seeing as well.

3. Re: Goodbye old friend!

Memories of watching Viper on TV at 2 in the morning are still with me, but you know this is a great motoring marque for Dodge, think about it, if they didn't have the Viper how would they of existed for the past 6 years?<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Goodbye old friend!

We will all miss you. I allready miss you. God Speed!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Goodbye old friend!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Skylines rule</i>
    <b>Memories of watching Viper on TV at 2 in the morning are still with me, but you know this is a great motoring marque for Dodge, think about it, if they didn't have the Viper how would they of existed for the past 6 years?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

ive stayed up till 2 in the morn watchin viper shows many a times. like on speedvision, the Sir Hiss viper. DAMN THAT THING IS SWEET!

6. Re: Goodbye old friend!

i aggree. i always stay up till the sunrise watching it. it hase given me many good times. it is the reason i fell in love with automobiles. without it, the automotive business would no doubt about it be different. this car changed the word "automotive" just as mclaren did. bye bye buddy... bye... bye......<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Goodbye old friend!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from albert</i>
    <b>i aggree. i always stay up till the sunrise watching it. it hase given me many good times. it is the reason i fell in love with automobiles. without it, the automotive business would no doubt about it be different. this car changed the word "automotive" just as mclaren did. bye bye buddy... bye... bye......</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

ya i never used to be big on cars. then in about 1996/1997 i saw this thing, fell in love, and have gotten RIGHT into cars...

8. Re: Goodbye old friend!

I've always loved American Muscles/ Modern performance Coupes like the Vette. I was getting bored cuz the Vettes kept on whooping ass..till this car showed up and gave it some competition =)

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Goodbye old friend!

Finally a forum that isn't irritating. I have loved the viper since I saw the concept for the first time in 91, it has grown to be an American icon of what an American sports car should be. I will dearly miss the first generation Viper in all its glorious beauty but I'm fondly anticipating the next generation.