Goodbye Viper...

Discussion in '2000 Lingenfelter 650 Corvette' started by DUFFMAN, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Goodbye Viper...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Lingenfelter</i>
    <b>you guys are #$%#in mental the 800 aint faster than the 650 vette
    The Vette beats it in top speed but thats all it has on the Viper
    The only thing better on the viper is the Engine everything else sucks Seats suck the whole interior is queer i would rather drive a #$%#in Civic than sit in the Vipers INterior</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Your wrong to. OOOOHH YEAAAH!!!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Goodbye Viper...

I try!

3. Re: Goodbye Viper...

OOOOHH YEAAAH!!!<!-- Signature -->

4. This has got to be the horniest vette ever. With 2 less cylinders, it still rapes a Viper. Chevy Rules! Bow Down!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Goodbye Viper...

Goodbye viper? the damn thing never said hello! hehe<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Goodbye Viper...

Wow the viper is out gunned by 200hp and u guys still have the nerve to knock on it wow u are dumb...first the viper is still faster in the 0-60 by .2secs and well its 200hp out gunned not as fast in the top speed but hey its out gunned by 200hp...its also non turbo or super unlike this one

any how think if the viper had 200hp more to play with hello viper good bye lingfingmyself, oh wait lingfingmyself never even said hello for as i recal the vipe beat it...so...bye chevy and lingfingmyself and well u dont even need a introduction for the viper now do we...

7. Re: Goodbye Viper...

Goodbye Corvette... says the Hennessey Venom 800.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Goodbye Viper...

Screw the Venom 800. Lingenfelter just made a 427 Twin Turbo Corvette that runs 9's in quarter mile<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Goodbye Viper...

THE 0-60 Times where run on STOCK TIRES. WITH HIGH PERFORMANCE TIRES LIKE THE VIPER's THIS VETTE RAN 0-60 IN 3.3seconds<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Goodbye Viper...

The quarter mile is just a quarter of a mile. It dosent really mean
    that much. Also the Venom 800 went 0-60 in 2.4 secs which is faster
    then this Vette. Booyah!<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Goodbye Viper...

Okay... Here we go

The current (I know Stryker is working on a 1300hp one or something. I will believe it when I see it) fastest viper in the world is the Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT. That Viper runs the quarter mile in 9.99 seconds...

Lingenfelter's new 427TT runs the quarter mile in 9.524. That is more than a significant difference.

This chapter has been won by the vettes. Sorry viper guys...

Peace

12. Re: Goodbye Viper...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Tassleh404</i>
    <b>Okay... Here we go

The current (I know Stryker is working on a 1300hp one or something. I will believe it when I see it) fastest viper in the world is the Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT. That Viper runs the quarter mile in 9.99 seconds...

Lingenfelter's new 427TT runs the quarter mile in 9.524. That is more than a significant difference.

This chapter has been won by the vettes. Sorry viper guys...

Peace</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

No your wrong. Dead wrong. The Venom 800 TT Viper is way faster then
    the Lingenfelter 650 Corvette. Also were not talking about the new
    427 TT Vette. And Stryker isnt working on a new car. SVS is. The
    Stryker is just a car made by SVS.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Goodbye Viper...

you guys are #$%#in mental the 800 aint faster than the 650 vette
    The Vette beats it in top speed but thats all it has on the Viper
    The only thing better on the viper is the Engine everything else sucks Seats suck the whole interior is queer i would rather drive a #$%#in Civic than sit in the Vipers INterior

14. Re: Goodbye Viper...

I ***** about it because you do.

15. Re: Goodbye Viper...

booya? you sound like you know what your talkin about moron!<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Goodbye Viper...

holy crap this car is quick ...and all for 100k ...if this car goes round corners this is surely the best car in the USA.<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Goodbye Viper...

Duffman, you compared a better car. Now we get to comparre a better car. goodbye 800TT, hello 427TT.

18. Re: Goodbye Viper...

Why must we go through this time and time again? Camaro vs. Mustang, Corvette vs. Viper, blah blah blah. Corvette, Viper, Mustang, or Camaro, All of these are awesome AMERICAN MADE cars. What are we fighting about? I would love to have any one of them.

19. Re: Goodbye Viper...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Will938</i>
    <b>Duffman, you compared a better car. Now we get to comparre a better car. goodbye 800TT, hello 427TT.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

But you dont even know anything about the 427TT except the 1/4 mile.
    How do you know that its a better car?<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: Goodbye Viper...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Air</i>
    <b>Why must we go through this time and time again? Camaro vs. Mustang, Corvette vs. Viper, blah blah blah. Corvette, Viper, Mustang, or Camaro, All of these are awesome AMERICAN MADE cars. What are we fighting about? I would love to have any one of them.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You forgot the Firebird and you have one for your avator.<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: Goodbye Viper...

u guys are all fools. this car can barely bang with a STOCK Viper. The all this car has is top speed, which if u bought this car u wudd never take it that far anyway, u need something like a mclaren that can actually get to 200 in a relatively short amount of time, plus this car costs alot more than a stock viper, so dont go sayin' this can kill a viper........not the 800TT anyway, o-60 in 3.1 shyt thats kinda qiuck. A lightly modded supra can bang with this, shyt. Sup's 4 lyphe.<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: Goodbye Viper...

yeh supras 4 life along with the life your gonna have of cleanin up turbos and rebuildin the top and bottom end of your motor cuz that 6 cyl. can't take the abuse your puttin it through. either way the 0-60 is incorrect on this car. so don't believe it. i'm not sure wat it really is but its closer to 3.1-3.8

23. Re: Goodbye Viper...

damnit the only person here who is sane besides me is duffman and anyone else who likes this car is a FUCKIN TREE HUMPIN IDIOT

24. Re: Goodbye Viper...

well lingenfelter just came out with a 500HP(ONLY!!)that does 0-60 in about 2.0-2.3 and does the 1/4 in about around 9.0. Also, its only an automatic.

25. Re: Goodbye Viper...

kingsnake wat are you ? i'm wondering because without the corvette your stupid viper would have never seen the light of day. Want to know why? because the corvette was pretty much the first "fast" car back in the 50's and started a generation of muscle cars and even rice burners. So if you don't respect it then learn to because its the reason you have you viper.