Gorgeous Orange Murcielago in Calgary.

Discussion in 'Car Pictures' started by Finger Eleven, May 1, 2006.

1. Pics by my broham Mike Boldt.

2. Thats pretty good lookin, any high res?

3. What sort of bodykit does he have on it? Makes it look a lot like the LP640.

4. I'll see if I can get some hi-res ones for y'all.

This summer is going to be so dope for car sightings.

17th ave, where I live, is the spot where all the rich dudes cruise around in their whips.

5. one of the nicer murcis i've seen. i've seen this one by Redline motors which has a nearly identical look, but its on a roadster which i've seen 3 times on different occasions.

6. The spoiler still looks stupid on the Murcielago.

7. uggers, but nice shots

8. That is a very sweet color/rim combination. Too bad all i see in Edmonton are AMG's and M Series models. Very few exotics. Best i have seen on the streets and not in shows is the Ford GT.

9. That is awesome, wheels look weird though...

11. i dont like the front.

12. Looks good excepting the wing... Last picture = nice.

13. Yea I don't really like the front to much either. How many Murcielago's is Calgary at now?

14. There is one in So Cal with Texas plates that looks just like that. The only differences are that the one in So Cal has stock headlights and the orange paint on the rear wheels goes the entire depth of the dish.... looks pretty sweet.

15. Ditch the wing.

16. I've seen three different ones.

Theres a few Gallardos too.

17. I like the fact that the front lip kinda looks LP640ish, but it juts out too much, as seen clearly in the last photo. I also agree that the wing should be thrown away. What wing has endplates that curve inwards? Anyways, I like the color and the matched rims.

18. I don't like the painted side mirrors