Got an up close look at one of these today

Discussion in '2001 Mercedes-Benz Lorinser CL500' started by GaylordFocker, Aug 9, 2002.

1. The front and the rims kick ass :)

Yea this kit it stylish and definitly gets more attention than AMG styling...love the rims on the first pic!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: The front and the rims kick ass :)

True, a very aggressive car and some tight rims<!-- Signature -->

3. CL55 AMG F1 or Lorinser CL500 Forum its a hard choice

Damn this car is nice, but i cant say that it beats the CL55 AMG F1, that car makes me speechless. Mercedes sure has the nicest styling out there, along with some great performance German cars rule

4. Re: CL55 AMG F1 or Lorinser CL500 Forum its a hard choice

id take the lorsiner<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: CL55 AMG F1 or Lorinser CL500 Forum its a hard choice

My uncle has had the CL55 AMG F1 the CL600 and the CL500 with some package on it that dubled the price of it, he reverted to the CL55 in the end, and i agree....it has a frickin dvd player and mini fridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: CL55 AMG F1 or Lorinser CL500 Forum its a hard choice

I like the Brabus V12 luxury sedans, with the racing seats.

however this looks pretty cool. I just like the brabus black on tan lether interior look more. Not to mention their freeking fast 200mhp cars.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: CL55 AMG F1 or Lorinser CL500 Forum its a hard choice

OK I take it back, give me this in a black on tan and im sold.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: CL55 AMG F1 or Lorinser CL500 Forum its a hard choice

i'll take the cl55.......this is ugly ...what did they do 2 it?!?! they had a very very good lookin car 2 start with but at the end this is what they did? thats bad

9. Re: CL55 AMG F1 or Lorinser CL500 Forum its a hard choice

Lorinser CL500. I don't know about some of you, but I think this looks nicer.<!-- Signature -->

10. WHAT DID THEY DO 2 IT!!!???!!!???

why did they do that! they had a very good lookin car but they put crap on in and stuf that u see on the hondaz! the style and quality of the style is very bad like somethin that a kid puts on a civic.

11. Re: WHAT DID THEY DO 2 IT!!!???!!!???

i thjough i was the onlu=y one that didnt like that shit, its the worst thing ive ever seen lorinser create. YUK!!!

12. Re: WHAT DID THEY DO 2 IT!!!???!!!???

Those rims looked horrible..unlike the ones in Brabus.It don't suit the CL.<!-- Signature -->

13. What?

0-60 in 6.1 isnt that bad, but for a 100,000 dollar+ car I think it needs some improvment. It has almost 400HP and 0-60 in 6.1 sec thats to slow for me if Im spending that much money$$$$$. How about a 20,000 dollar WRX 0-60 in 5.5 sec? Or how about a 50,000 dollar Z06 with 405HP and 0-60 in 3.9 sec? But if I had the choice of any of these cars I would take the CL500 Lorinser because preformance inst everything theres also luxury.

14. how much?

Ive seen 2 of these before, one in the silocon valley, and one in south LA. Just wonderin how much they are and if theyre a stick or manual. Merc needs some real manual cars, not just the c240 and the c200coupe, but like a cl500 stick, or a clk55 stick. That is the only thing wrong with Benzs. Otherwise theyre really some of the best cars out there. kinda affordable, unlike bently, rr, and ferarri

15. Re: how much?

Don't konw but they are probably not worth the money!

16. Re: how much?

alot, too much probably!<!-- Signature -->

17. Along with a Lorinser C320 and Sportcoupe in a showroom today. I'm not a big Benz fan, but The Lorinsers I see really impress me.<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: Got an up close look at one of these today

nice signiture