Got one

Discussion in '1990 Jaguar XJR-15' started by viper313, Aug 9, 2002.

1. well my niebor does and he is selling it so if anyone is interested in buying it name a price, something about it scares him so he is selling it

2. Re: Got one

his insurance premium?

3. Re: Got one

$284645675616137653874513765137651387651365385615638456318639564

4. Re: Got one

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from viper313</i>
    <b>well my niebor does and he is selling it so if anyone is interested in buying it name a price, something about it scares him so he is selling it</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->handling!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Got one

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from viper313</i>
    <b>well my niebor does and he is selling it so if anyone is interested in buying it name a price, something about it scares him so he is selling it</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->1 dollar<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Got one

Maybe, my neighbor has a Lamborghini Diablo VTTT, and I'm planning on buying it. Then again, I could buy the XJR-15 your neighbor has. No really, does he, or are you just trying to pull my leg?<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Got one

i dunno man, i believe they only made one. so his neighbor is one lucky mo fo

8. Re: Got one

that neighbor is a load of shit, make a pic, then I'll believe<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Got one

This is #$%#ing gay, every little #$%# that doesn't even know how to drive says: "I own one of these, I'm selling it"
    <!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Got one

Here's another "I own this concept, it fell into my hands when the ownder died."
    another... " They should put NOS in this F1"
    The only thing they know about NOS if from F & The F<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Got one

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bimmer DaVe</i>
    <b>i dunno man, i believe they only made one. so his neighbor is one lucky mo fo
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Actually they made 5! 3 race cars and 2 road cars for Jaguar directors. They were never actually sold to the public so basically ur bullshi*ting about ur neighbour, man

12. Re: Got one

They made more than one. I think the original spec wa 17. I'm not sure if your naighbor really has one. If he does get pictures of it. <!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Got one

Seventeen? Five? Note the attached pic.

The ACTUAL production number was 50, 40 of which raced in a 3-race Jaguar backed spec series. The forums on this particular website have MORE uninformed people than I have EVER encountered anywhere else on the internet (in regards to automotive enthusiasts). It's like being surrouned by a bunch of ignorant high-school kids talking B.S. about cars. I'm probably not to far off in that statement.

Ryan R. Miller
    Phoeinx Deisn Limited.

14. Re: Got one

Varient, you hit the nail on the head. I wonder if some people here graduated from High School.<!-- Signature -->

15. #15 spytfyre, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  16. Re: Got one

I think we should e-mail this supercars.net and they should ask for a credit card number or SOMETHING TO GET THE BULLSHITTING HIGH SCHOOLERS OFF THIS SITE

17. Re: Got one

if ur neighbour has one, why advertise it on a supercar forum? by the way, if ur neighbour has a batmobile, ill take it...

18. Re: Got one

You're a funnyman, and you're really making me laugh! Oh, and viper man's neighbor is a hallucination, maybe he was smoking dope..

19. Re: Got one

if your neighbor actually does own one-which I doubt, I'll give him twenty bucks for it