Government Conspiracy???

Discussion in '2001 BMW 745h Concept' started by RaZIEL, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Don't you think that it's against the interest of a powerful few to have fuel clean and renewable energy sources like this hydrogen/gasoline powered Bimmer?

Imagine if anybody could just split the hydrogen atoms from the oxygen atoms in water to power anything, you wouldn't have to rely on petroleum, and you wouldn't have to pay taxes on gas either, you could just fill 'er up with water...and the result more water PERFECT!!!

What do you think?<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Government Conspiracy???

yea...but then Water prices would go crazy in city's and you would have the same prob.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Government Conspiracy???

first of all yeah he prices would rise and wouldnt go too fast..

(copy of other scale)
    dodge-best sportscar
    ford-best truck
    ford-best car under 25g

porsche nissan and others-either for laughs or serious drug taking companies

4. Re: Government Conspiracy???

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from RaZIEL</i>
    <b>Don't you think that it's against the interest of a powerful few to have fuel clean and renewable energy sources like this hydrogen/gasoline powered Bimmer?

Imagine if anybody could just split the hydrogen atoms from the oxygen atoms in water to power anything, you wouldn't have to rely on petroleum, and you wouldn't have to pay taxes on gas either, you could just fill 'er up with water...and the result more water PERFECT!!!

What do you think?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Have the ever driven the new diesels ?(common rails , injectors pump)
    They pollute far less than fuel engines , blow many fuel cars in acceleration (just look at the BMW 330D: in 4th and 5th it sometimes pushes harder than a M3 !!!)

Nowadays , Europeans buy more diesels than fuel cars.

5. Re: Government Conspiracy???

BMW knows that we'll run outta fuel one day. So why not start testing out new technologies before it's too late? They don't want to make the same mistake which Mercedes did. Mercedes waited till the last minute till the implemented some advanced computer technology in their cars, and look at them now. They're having soo many reliability problems, especially the S-Class.

6. Re: Government Conspiracy???

First off, that is a good point about the government and revenue. It seems a bit farfetched, but then again like you said they would loose a LOT of money. In regards to water prices I doubt that they'd go up if the technology is released, Billions of people depend on low water prices. It would be impossible for the government to let something like the prices of water go up without a devestating reaction.

7. Re: Government Conspiracy???

i doubt the price of water would rise very much seeing as its everywhere. you oculd probly even build cars tath never need filling up just charge up the battery and hte power of the battery spilts the water into hydrogen and keeps burning it

8. Re: Government Conspiracy???

But if gas companies don't make money on water or whatever the fuel is...big companies like Shell are gonna become bankrupt, unless they sell other things.

9. Re: Government Conspiracy???

my dad once found out how to make a car run on water

10. Re: Government Conspiracy???

there will still be diesel. i drive a a truck with a huge pump on the back of it for a living. the truck weighs 44000kgs and the pump on the back has a detroit diesel v12 that puts out 2250hp and around 7000 ft/lb of torque. there is no way that you could get that much power from hydrogen, nor could you ever pull it around with a hydrogen powered tractor.

11. Re: Government Conspiracy???

What you said MIGHT be true, but the mercs S class rivals arnt selling as much as the S class are they? And on a much larger scale, Mercedes are selling almost twice as many cars as BMW, Plus with the styling on the newer BMW models... they are losing out in most departments. Thats a mistake Mercedes havnt made. (Plus BMW are not learning from their mistakes are they?) But i must admit, the Z8,Z4, 6 series are quite nice.

12. to BMRL12: so? Steam cars is also runs on water and are more rellybol then highly exsplosive hydrogen